Shakaji
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi we’re paired for gsc cup, I’m -5. My schedule is awful this week, I can’t do Friday or the weekend and can only do weekday nights. Let me know what works for you
    johnnyg2
    johnnyg2
    Tomorrow evening would work great, you want to aim for 8pm -6?
    Shakaji
    Shakaji
    Sure thing, let's plan on tomorrow at 8 my time!
    johnnyg2
    johnnyg2
    Lemme know when you're ready, I'll be on smogtours whenever (no rush and take your time, the scheduled time also works)
    Hey, are you free this Saturday for rby cup? Around 11am gmt+1?
    Shakaji
    Shakaji
    I think 8 PM your time next Saturday should work for me, let's plan on that!
    Shakaji
    Shakaji
    Sup bro! So last minute I've been invited to a picnic, and that sounds like more fun than playing RBY atm. So you can take the win, sorry for such little notice!
    1 True Lycan
    1 True Lycan
    Oh ok, no worries mate - enjoy the picnic
    ORAS OU Winter Seasonal, gtm +1 when?
    Shakaji
    Shakaji
    I'm -7 and I would like to play afternoons around 3 as I'm on graveyard right now. That might make it hard to play; lmk how late you can go and I'll see how early I can go. Sorry.
    Santu
    Santu
    Hey sorry I've got a turbolent week, what about playing on 26 at 9 pm gtm+1?
    Shakaji
    Shakaji
    Hey man, I've also been crazy busy with Christmas prep; sorry I didn't try harder for scheduling. Tbh I don't wanna play that much right now, so unless you're really set on playing for some reason, you can have the win. Have a good Christmas regardless :)
    hi dude, when for gsc winter seasonal? gmt +1
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    imo we could play saturday, interrupting the bo3 and continue it on sunday. Is it fine for you 11 pm of my time?
    Shakaji
    Shakaji
    Should work fine then, see you then!
    Shakaji
    Shakaji
    Hey I'm on main for whenever you're ready :)
    Hello. We play for GSC OU Winter Seasonal round two. My timezone is GMT+2. I can't play on Sunday. What do you prefer
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Do let me know if you are able to do Wednesday at 12am GMT+2 which is the time range you would prefer (3pm GMT-7/2pm GMT-8). If that doesn't work, we can look for alternatives.
    Shakaji
    Shakaji
    Wednesday at 3 should work fine. I'm mountain time which is gmt -6 then moves to 7 after dst ends. Thanks for looking out for the little people though. I will see you then and I won't bring stall to keep you up all night :)
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    cheers
    We're paired for the ADV OU tour, I'm GMT+2. When would you like to play?
    Shakaji
    Shakaji
    Cool on Smogtours with this name. Will be fun!
    Shakaji
    Shakaji
    Hey bro you can have the win. I need to put my attention elsewhere this weekend. Sorry and best of luck to you in your run.
    Ark
    Ark
    Oh alright, best of luck to you as well. Hope everything works out!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…