• OU blitz R4
    When can you play? I'm GMT+2
    this weekend will be hard for me
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    call me here or Discord ^^
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    it would be interesting for you to talk to me for Discord, fast, practice and mobile notification is automatic
    Quint_
    Quint_
    hey man I'm online on Quint, sorry for being a bit late
    Hi, when are you available to play for RU Seasonal? I'm GMT+2 and free most days in the evening, more flexible on the weekend.
    esche
    esche
    I'm on PS as esche.
    esche
    esche
    It's 15 minutes past our scheduled time now so I'm leaving. I'll be around for a bit later today (around 8pm GMT+2) so you can catch me then if you still have ambitions to complete this.
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    I had an unforeseen event my friend
    if you want to play another time I'll be on
    When play for ou seasonal wanna get it done ASAP if that’s possible? I’m est would noon tmrw work (Monday)
    Sayuze
    not calling act lol, just dont know why you didnt respond to me if you were online a few times and saw the notifications... but okay
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    whenever you want, just call
    Sayuze
    sent u a pm, lets play now?
    hey we play for ou blitz tour, I'm gmt + 7 so we're 10 hours away I believe, tell me your preffered time
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    tomorrow 10:00 in the morning or night (gmt -3)
    or sunday , that I have all day:blobthinking:
    pkcc
    pkcc
    Can you play at 10:30am your time. I'm done with my stuff at around 10 so can't really play then.
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    man, talk to me on discord when you are online
    CaCaTuA#4923
    Bw cup, i’m gmt +2, when can you play?
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    we can play today yet
    my gmt is -3
    Éric
    Éric
    I can play whenever you want, just ask
    Ou ssnl, when? Im gmt+2 and can do most evenings except wednesday
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    can today?
    mj
    mj
    Cant today, how about tmrw 8pm my time?
    Hey we've got a match for Spring Seasonal. I'm available Wednesday after 12pm EST. Other than that I'm probably available Friday after 5:30pm EST. Let me know what times work for you and I can probably make some space for it.
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    at the same time lol heuheuheu
    We have to play for ost, i'm able to play every evening until 10pm gmt +1
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    If you're still online we can play now
    Hello, when can you play for Ubers Seasonal? I am GMT-5 and prefer to play as soon as possible because I am free on weekdays but weekend is busy.
    We're matched up for RUWC. I'm GMT - 6 and would prefer to play either sometime after the SPL draft tomorrow, which starts at 4:00 PM EST (GMT - 5), or sometime after 1:00 my time on Sunday, the later the better. If we need to play earlier in the day on either Saturday or Sunday, I can make that work, but it will be a little harder.
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    I have free Sunday,
    just call me here or the discord, gmt -3.
    CaCaTuA#4923

if we talk discord it is faster to see each other online
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    You can play tomorrow at 16 (gmt -3)
    from this time I will be online until the rest of the night
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    If you prefer, speak for discord, please.
    hey we gotta play for double bracket tour. I'm gmt -5. I can play after 6 pm on weekdays, free on weekend for the most part.
    FMG
    FMG
    Alright let's play after the stours semi finals game. The match is in about 40 mins. I just woke up otherwise I would play rn. If you can't wait for the stours game to finish then I can play in like 40 mins.
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    can you call me at PS, I'll be on, CaCaTuA my nick
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    hello, we’re paired for double bracket tour, im gmt -2, when do u wanna play? im free from like 3pm (my time) onwards monday thru saturday and sunday im free all day
    hey, I didn't get tagged for the Ubers Open post for some reason so I'm only seeing now that we have to play against each other, I am GMT +2 and can play almost any time from now until the deadline, which is August 05th at 23:59 (GMT -4).
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA#4923
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    I'm on today all day, just call me on the discord we played as soon as possible
    hey we'll play for NU in the Grand Slam.I'm GMT+8 and sorry I'm busy with my journey these days.Please list all your convenient time and I can arrange my schedule in advance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…