Tony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi tony, we are matched in classic round 2. When can u play? I prefer playing during weekends after 1:00pm on saturday and before 5:30pm on sunday. I'm gmt+0.
    WhalemanCheng
    WhalemanCheng
    I could do 7:30 tonight. Because like I said I do not like playing matches on weekdays. Thanks.
    Tony
    Tony
    perfect, i'll find you on ps at 7:30 pm gmt +0 then.
    WhalemanCheng
    WhalemanCheng
    currently waiting on main server and on amethyst. PM me on either server when ur ready pls.
    Ehy man, when ruwc? Im gmt +1
    Tony
    Tony
    hey hey. could you play on sunday sometime after 8 pm gmt +1?
    Lunala
    Lunala
    Should work
    1v1 ssnls play when gmt -5. I can do Thursday from 9-11am then 6 to 9pm. Friday early, saturday late (7pm-9pm)
    Tony
    Tony
    6 pm thursday?
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Yes, that should be fine. I try to give a heads up if im eating dinner, and we can push it to 6:30.
    Tony
    Tony
    sure thing
    hey buddy. weekend good for exhib?
    Tony
    Tony
    yep yep
    Sam I Yam
    sweet. i dont get a chance to play mons at all during the work week, so ideal time for me would be sunday afternoon so i have some time to test - just let me know what your day looks like and we will get it done.
    Tony
    Tony
    sunday afternoon your time should be fine, and yeah the same goes for me man
    Hi, when would you like to play for dpp 1v1? Im gmt -6 and can play in the afternoons on weekdays or most any time on weekends.
    When fite for the almost exhibition? I'm CST
    Tony
    Tony
    saw your ps message, i'll be there idling on ps as Tony
    Hello we are up for the DOU Winter seasonals! I would like to know what would be the best time to have our match? My timezone is GMT-5 EST. I should be free on thursday and friday from 8pm to 12 and free all day on the weekends. Just let me know what works best for you!
    AngelCWarrior
    AngelCWarrior
    Hey man are you ready to have our match soon?
    Tony
    Tony
    hey sorry. i was on smogtours the past few hours but didn't think to check here. i imagine you've been idling on main. could you play in about an hour?
    AngelCWarrior
    AngelCWarrior
    Of course!
    hi smogon exhibition, when can u play? Im gmt+1 and pref friday or weekend
    Tony
    Tony
    hey can you play tomorrow at all? something's come up for me. if not then about an hour/hour and a half later than we scheduled should be fine too.
    Rexus
    Rexus
    hey I can't tomorrow, I can wait you today
    Tony
    Tony
    alright i'm on ps as Tony
    1v1 R1 / GMT-6;
    I should be able to do any realistic time throughout the rest of the week, so whichever day works best
    akaFila
    akaFila
    Saturday would be preferable, I’ll be free anytime. Sunday I just got roped into some plans and I can only do maybe 10am and earlier GMT-6
    Tony
    Tony
    could you play in a few hours? if not i can do 10 am your time tomorrow too i think.
    Tony
    Tony
    i'm on ps main as Tony
    what happened to Tony
    Tony
    Tony
    i made an agreement that i'd change back if we won spl with one of my team mates x_x
    Yo can we properly schedule a time on sunday? We left off on discord saying Sunday would be fine but haven’t heard anything back from you
    Tony
    Tony
    sorry for ignoring this vm btw, i didn't notice it.. we ended up talking on discord anyway but yea
    Ginger Princess
    Ginger Princess
    It all worked out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ no worries
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…