queso
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, we play for OST, when could u play?
    I'm GMT-8
    queso
    queso
    yup i'll see you then!
    Snow BLX
    Snow BLX
    Hey man. I'm on smogtours like S.N.O.W. BLX
    queso
    queso
    sorry about that i messaged you on smogtours just now, if you can't play now can you play on sunday at 3 or sometime in the week?
    lc gods tour I'm gmt-5 good to go after new years
    queso
    queso
    sorry about that for some reason my computer isn't getting profile posts. i can play anytime, let me know what works for you
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Can we shoot for the afternoon tomorrow?
    queso
    queso
    yea that works what time?
    Hey we play for lets go tour r3, gmt-5 here, can't do today or tomorrow but most things after should be ok
    Hey bro, when do you want to play? I’m gmt + 10
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Have you any news about that?
    queso
    queso
    oh man my bad i don't know how i didn't get the notification uh i can play gmt-8 from about 11am-9pm so reasonable times for you would be 8am-3pm and i can stretch a little bit later if necessary just lmk in advance
    when play PU Fusion, im gmt-5
    queso
    queso
    Ay sorry I dint't see your message. I'm gmt-7. I can play tomorrow evening and possibly today. let me know what times work
    lc ssnl wanna play asap gmt-4 cannot do mornings lmk when works
    queso
    queso
    gmt-7 for today, i can play until midnight your time today, after today i'm travelling so i can't rly give a time now but tomorrow i will.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I can play at like 1130, if you want — just VM me around then. If not tomorrow or later works too
    LC seasonal r2
    I'm gmt+2 I can play Tuesday Thursday and Friday during all day and Wednesday at morning
    Midnight Howl
    Midnight Howl
    I'll he home in 15 minutes or so, can you play?
    queso
    queso
    yup, I'm cheese555 on showdown, challenge me when you're ready.
    queso
    queso
    Can you play in about 2 hours? cause i don't think we'll be able to finish
    Yo, we play for r3 of ost when are you good? Im GMT-6
    FDK
    FDK
    lets try friday, im available at 6pm to 10pm my time
    or else we can shoot for sunday.
    queso
    queso
    Alright sounds good
    FDK
    FDK
    yo im on smogtours as "Fox Da King"
    when do you wanna play for ost? weekend is best for me gmt+0
    queso
    queso
    Just to clarify, you'll be Bugzinator RC on the main showdown server? (I'll be Cheese555 there or on smogtours if you prefer)
    queso
    queso
    You didn't show up again.
    bugzinator
    bugzinator
    sorry man got caught up with something u still around
    hey when do we play for m&m tour?
    Capita_L
    Capita_L
    Evening of the 12th so about 76h from now just to be sure
    queso
    queso
    When do you wake up? I'm on gmt-7. I think the deadline is on Saturday my time (we might be able to ask qt for an extension) so we might be able to do your Saturday morning or my Saturday morning. I can do 9 am my time which is 5pm for you on Saturday or 11-11:30 pm on my Friday which is 7-7:30 on your Saturday. (I can't play now btw)
    Capita_L
    Capita_L
    Ok lets do your morning my afternoon. Saturday 5pm gmt+1! I will go forums now and ask for extension but i am pretty sure thats not a problem
    hey when do you wanna play
    queso
    queso
    10-12 hours after you posted would be great on weekdays. On weekends from 3 hours after you posted to about 12 hours after you posted.
    We fight for the mnm tour I’m gmt-7 I’m available on Friday and might be available on sat/sun/mon but I will be available on Tuesday
    queso
    queso
    I'm gmt+5:30. What time will you be able to play today (friday)? I can play from now until 9 AM your time. From sat-tue I can play 7:30 PM to 9 AM your time.
    dhelmise
    ???
    R3 LC Open, i'm able to play every day after 5PM (thursday would be fine). I'm gmt +2
    queso
    queso
    sorry i was inactive, can you play now or is too late?
    I can also play tomorrow at around 7PM your time
    Hi, we're paired for R1 of the LC Open. I'm GMT+8 and prefer weekends or early nights (around 9pm) my time, I'm also reasonably free through more hours this Wednesday and Thursday since I'm off work. Let me know which timezone you are and which days you can make it so we can nail down a time!
    queso
    queso
    Ok that's fine! I'll be on showdown, my showdown name is Cheese555. What's yours?
    Level 51
    Level 51
    PS username is Level 51, you can usually find me in the Doubles room if I'm online
    queso
    queso
    Oh man didn't realize you were owner of that room, I'll lurk there as well. If you find me online at any time, I'm probably able to battle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…