Kink
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we play for masters. I work nights gmt+1 wednesday onwards, tonight and tmrw i can try to play at about 0:30-1am my time, or we have to settle for sunday as early as you are free
    Kink
    Kink
    What works for you?
    neomon
    neomon
    I'll look for you tonight if im feeling well, if i dont feel good/dont find you it's gonna have to be sunday
    Kink
    Kink
    Sounds good
    Hey my dude miss time. Is it cool just hitting my r3 oppo up. Sorry just wanna win without acts.
    Kink
    Kink
    make a post in the thread and then go ahead
    hi kink, apparently there was a mistake and soTsoT has two opponents for this round.

pls giive me the bye
    When for pu ssnl I'm -2 can play tmrw almost all day
    Kink
    Kink
    I'm EST, can play around noon my time
    Natan
    Natan
    right
    NUL, when we play? im gmt+1
    Kink
    Kink
    Can you do tonight or tomorrow around 6pm EST?
    Weegah
    Weegah
    Ok, i can try, i will be on smogtours
    We play for NUL R1. GMT+9 and I'm free on Sunday pretty much all day
    Kink
    Kink
    Tomorrow my dude. I'm EST so I think my early morning is your late eveninig. I'll message you the second I come online on Sunday. Just keep in mind it'll likely be later in the evening for you, but shouldn't be too absurd.
    Kink
    Kink
    Unless you're around over the next hour or two, I'll be online.
    Kink
    Kink
    or it might make sense for me to stay up late tonight, so you can play in your morning. Unfortunately, the way our time-zones align, I'm asleep during your best hours. We'll make it work :P just communicate whenever you're available, and msg me on PS
    u bring up a lot of interesting points, enjoying corresponding back and forth with u

i also see u r a musician so its cool to get a different perspective on topics like this
    Kink
    Kink
    also a Phil graduate :P ill try and respond when I have more time
    hey in the hax article it says "Gen 6 & 7 Chance for successful consecutive Protect, Detect, Destiny Bond, Endure (and similar moves):", but dbond always fails on consecutive uses so it shouldn't be included there. just something small i wanted to point out
    Kink
    Kink
    cool, I'll add it to the list of edits we need to make for the thread. Thanks.
    Hey! Hooooow do you feel about helping me a bit with a Phil paper?
    Kink
    Kink
    Sorry for not replying to this sooner. I'm not really available to help with papers these days. Good luck!
    When its night go outside and look at the stars. some of those stars are centuries of light years away. in a billion years the light of our own Sun will enlighten and inspire alien worlds.
    Kink
    Kink
    That is false, our star isn’t nearly bright enough to be seen billions of light years away. Closer to about 10,000.
    when do you want to play for lc seasonal? gmt-4, prefer after 5-6 pm most days if possible. weekends are pretty open
    Kink
    Kink
    Weekend works
    When you can play for UU BF ? For better communication, contact me at Discord: Wevton™#4824
    ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴅᴇᴠᴀsᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴛᴏ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇ ᴀʟʟ sᴘᴀᴍᴍᴇʀs ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴏғ Purges ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴅs. ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ. ᴄᴏᴘʏ! ᴘᴀsᴛᴇ! ᴄʜᴀᴛ sᴘᴀᴍ ʙʟᴀsᴛ ᴏғғ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʟɪɢʜᴛ! sᴜʀʀᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴅs ᴏʀ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ! , LUL ᴛʜᴀᴛs ʀɪɢʜᴛ!
    Your avi is just sad. Also, when are Majors signups? :eyes:
    revelations
    revelations
    Hope this doesnt annoy you (it prolly will) lmao.
    Kink
    Kink
    Probably next week. Questions do not annoy me.
    hey we play for ubers open. im gmt -7 and im free most weekdays from 7am to noon. If that doesnt work give me a time thats easier.
    Kink
    Kink
    Sorry not available at all today, I might be able to do tomorrow evening EST
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    what time can you play today or tomorrow. prefer today tho
    Kink
    Kink
    Was given activity win.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…