The Hallows
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i cant believe you dont even have a badge yet i guess you are too much of a lad for them
    wow dude drugs lmao epic poor2 would be sooooo impressed
    The Hallows
    The Hallows
    p2 literally posts in the drugs thread im laughing so hard i cant believe it my sides are in orbit i cant believe how hard im laughing im laughing so hard i cant believe it he posts in the drugs thread on smogon.com, the premier hub for competitive pokemon battling on the internet i cant believe he talks about illicit substance abuse on a competitive pocket monsters forum
    Full Asian men are disgustingly ugly and white girls would never go for you. You're just butthurt that you were born as an Asian piece of shit, so you lash out by linking these fake pictures. You even admit that you wish you were half white. You'll never be half-white and you'll never fulfill your dream of marrying a white woman. I suggest you jump off a bridge.
    How dare those girls give their love and sex to those other men and not me, I constantly think when I see young couples. There is nowhere in the world I can go anymore. There is no more life to live. The Day of Retribution is all I have. It is the final solution to all of the injustices of this twisted world. By doing this, I will set right all of the wrongs I’ve had to face in my sorry excuse of a life.
    Full Asian men are disgustingly ugly and white girls would never go for you. You're just butthurt that you were born as an Asian piece of shit, so you lash out by linking these fake pictures. You even admit that you wish you were half white. You'll never be half-white and you'll never fulfill your dream of marrying a white woman. I suggest you jump off a bridge.
    talah
    talah
    BAgs of money
    talah
    talah
    BAgs of money
    I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I always felt as if white girls thought less of me because I was half-Asian, but then I see this white girl at the party talking to a full-blooded Asian. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes.
    talah
    talah
    BAgs of money
    You'll never be half-white and you'll never fulfill your dream of marrying a white woman. I suggest you jump off a bridge.
    talah
    talah
    BAgs of money
    You'll never be half-white and you'll never fulfill your dream of marrying a white woman. I suggest you jump off a bridge.
    talah
    talah
    BAgs of money
    talah
    talah
    BAgs of money
    talah
    talah
    BAgs of money
    The Hunters Prowl
    The Hunters Prowl
    How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves
    talah
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…