NoivernSkrub
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LC ssnl let me know a good time for you. Thursday/Saturday/Sunday should be best for me.
    MK007
    MK007
    Also if you let me know your name on PS I can check whenever im on to see if I can catch you at a good time
    Hi there, we play for lc ssnl
    Timezone gmt+2, available wednesday to sunday evenings after 6pm and all day saturday
    Hello
    We paired in r2 Ssnl OU
    When you can?
    My tmz is -3 GMT
    NoivernSkrub
    NoivernSkrub
    Can you play today?
    I'll be on for the next couple of hours on smogtours.
    If not today then maybe this weekend?
    I'm GMT+0
    Hello! We play for OST. I'm GMT -6 and can play Thursday after noon and most of the day on Saturdays and Sundays if you give me some notice. Let me know what works for you or your schedule if this doesn't work
    NoivernSkrub
    NoivernSkrub
    Hey! GMT +0 here and if you could play on saturday 8PM my time then that would be great, if that doesn't work for you let me know.
    pokemonisfun
    I have another game scheduled at 6pm your time Saturday so there is a small chance I'll be a tad late but you'll definitely be able to see me online by then. But 99%, 8pm will be perfect! See you soon
    ru ssnl gmt-5 would prefer to play this weekend
    blank
    blank
    apparently the deadline is the 14th, so make that next weekend ^^
    NoivernSkrub
    NoivernSkrub
    Next weekend works for me, I'm GMT+0 and I'll be on the alt KinglersRock
    NoivernSkrub
    NoivernSkrub
    Yo what's your username on PS, we need to play asap as the deadline is tomorrow.
    i'm your 1v1ssnl opp, i'm gmt-4 or -5 i still dont understand daylight savings but i'm US east, and i can play most afternoons my time past about 4 until about 9 if that'll work for you
    Hey, when can you play for 1v1 seasonal, I am GMT+1 and can play anytime from 7pm onwards my time everyday. lmk a time and what alt you use on PS
    NoivernSkrub
    NoivernSkrub
    I use the alt Tioners, and I'm pretty much available 7pm onwards everyday as well, I'm GMT+0.
    Yhwach
    Yhwach
    okay, lets play in 15 minutes ill msg u
    NoivernSkrub
    NoivernSkrub
    sounds good
    yo we gotta play for home field, i'm gonna be available most of tomorrow / sunday - vm me if i'm on i guess
    I'll be on after 5 PM PST if you can get on to play for Home Field, not sure what else I can do...
    Hey, we still need to play by tomorrow for Home Field Advantage, are you free at all this weekend?
    Hey, we are matched for week 4 of Home Field and I believe I'm home. Would you be up to play DPPt? If not I'll just go with BW2 OU. When are you available. I am personally free any time after 1 PM PST (GMT-8) any day this week, so just let me know when you are available.
    I'm going to my grandmother's house this weekend so I won't be available as much as I was during the whole week. Please tell me in advance what times you'll be available so that I can negociate with my family my times in the computer.
    Can you please tell me when you want to play and what tier will be? I need to get this done asap.
    Sorry but I won't accept battling any other tier. I just suck at most of them so I'd rather stick with the 3 obligatory ones :|
    Hey, we're paired up for this week of the Home Field Advantage Tournament. You're the home player, so please tell me soon which tier you wish to battle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…