Meru
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• When RBY Cup Semi-Finals? My availability this week M-F is after 6:30PM, or after 3PM on weekend. Time is in US-Central (GMT-5).
    Meru
    Meru
    moving this week up until Saturday so id prefer Sunday im thinking 5pm your time
    EB0LA
    That works for me, see you then.
    Hi, i'm your opp RU majors, can you play sunday 19 or saturday/sunday 25/26 ?
    hey gmt uk can play anytime during day up until like 9pm because from then im getting ready for sleep x
    Meru
    Meru
    hows your 230 saturday?
    Taylor
    Taylor
    yeah i should be home around that time x
    Yo when play adv cup gmt +6 free at nights til 10pm and on mornings from 10am onwards
    Meru
    Meru
    Sunday 10am
    feen
    feen
    ok i'll be on at sunday 10am my time (9pm yours if ur timezone is right)
    for the reference i'm sending this at 9:42 am my time
    Meru
    Meru
    yes
    rupl.
    im -4 best weekdays at nights my time. really busy time for me lately but im pretty consistent then. i also can do like 10:10am (have class at 10:51 though) and from like 11:50am-2:30pm on most weekdays, though some days i can't start that block till like 12:45 or 1pm.
    Meru
    Meru
    i gave you pretty reasonable notice given my lack of internet to build but its only gonna be a double sub if you throw out ultimatums like that jsyk
    DurzaOffTopic
    DurzaOffTopic
    sometime saturday evening could maybe work, but I'd have to let you know closer to then. Is that alright with you?
    Meru
    Meru
    sounds good yeah ik the rescheduling is aids so i'll cater to ur times
    So in case you didn't notice my response on my profile message, I'm free to play the rest of the night tonight, after 5 maybe 6 PM tomorrow night, and pretty much all day past noon sunday all US Central time. I'll be online anyway maybe idle so just hit me up on ps main and we'll get these bw cup matches done.
    Meru
    Meru
    Let’s do Sunday noon your time
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    works for me
    Hi, we're paired for OST round 3. When do you want to play? I'm available any day from Wednesday on, preferably on evenings GMT+1.
    Meru
    Meru
    damn sorry i really replied to my own wall like a retard
    Double brasket tour. When you can play?
    My GMT is -2 and i can play almost all day at my afternoon or night. My discord is [DR] Caetano93#3838
    yo, double bracket tour. GMT+1. Don't have much to do the next few days. P much available at any reasonable time except for friday evening and saturday afternoon my time
    Meru
    Meru
    Tomorrow 1130 gmt-8 ?
    Wanony
    Wanony
    sure. Will be around on stours and main at that time
    Wanony
    Wanony
    I'am on as Wanonymous1616. Chal when ready.
    double brackets ou tour, gmt-8 i can play from 4:30-9pm my time (i think your time as well?) on friday and 11am-9pm on sat and sun but i need to know in advance.
    Hi, we play for double brackets ou tour. I’m gmt +0, free most of the day during the weekend ( except I can’t play at night)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…