Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey hey when do you want to play for the LC 1v1 tour? I'm GMT+2 and generally can only play in the evening
    Sificon
    Sificon
    I have finished playing for the other tour, you can come back online :P
    We play lc 1v1, free all weekdays -7. When works?
    boulicrok
    weekend looks easier since i'm gmt+2 , but if you cannot , i can try to play in weekdays
    when would you like to play for UU open? I'm gmt-4 and I'm available weekdays after 7 PM my time and most times on weekends
    boulicrok
    what about next week ? i'll have more free time and thus more time to play for this
    tazz
    tazz
    It would have to be evenings on weekdays, I have work so that might not work. Does weekend not work?
    Yo, je te rep ici car je crois si on montre rien on peut se faire sub out et donc je suis ok pour ce week end.
    boulicrok
    Ça marche , on se captera sur discord en temps voulu pour avoir une heure précise du coup
    Lc seasonal I’m gmt-5 when can u play?
    boulicrok
    I'm gmt +2 and would prefer to play after wednesday because i'm having an exam on that day , weekend looks better to find a time
    velvet
    velvet
    Let’s do the weekend
    Hey when you wanna play for nul gmt +1 prefer to play soon
    Jarii
    Jarii
    In the evening is for me the best
    boulicrok
    Hi, i'm also gmt +1, but i prefer to play saturda or sunday , because i have some exams until saturday
    If you cannot, i'll try to find some time during the evening to play
    Jarii
    Jarii
    I can understand with exams you want to play in the weekend we will do that then
    lc ssnl gmt-7 when?
    dcae
    dcae
    oh shit it didnt give me a notif or i missed it, thats my bad. I dont think i can do saturday, im good for friday and sunday around noon-1 pm my time.
    boulicrok
    as i said , np , i would have written an other message today , and i'm ok for sunday 1pm your time
    dcae
    dcae
    ok sounds good, see u then bro
    lc last chance tour, im pst when u wanna play
    boulicrok
    hey , i've a problem , i have to get up at 5AM tomorrow , because i have to work for the municipal elections , so i would like to sleep the earlier possible , is it a problem for you to play tomorrow ? if you really can't , np , i will wait today ^^
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    im online rn
    boulicrok
    ok , chall Boulicrok
    hi. our teams are paired for ghosting tour, we are gmt -3 and if possible we don't want to play on weekend. So when can your team play
    when NUL, -5 and most afternoons work
    boulicrok
    more like 8-9
    MZ
    MZ
    Is there any way you could do Sunday around then? If that’s no good I’ll make the 8pm sat ur time work
    boulicrok
    yeah np for sunday , i will maybe play the ST but I will be able to play when i will lose
    when do you wanna play for lc ssnl, gmt-4, free most of the week
    boulicrok
    oh, I've forgotten that I had something planed tomorrow in the evening, I think i will not be able to play before 1AM my time , so 7PM your time , is it okay ?
    BurntZebra
    BurntZebra
    Yeah that's fine
    boulicrok
    hi i'm connected , you can chall Boulicrok on PS ^^
    Hi, we need to schedule our tiebreaker today... I'm GMT-5 and am free pretty much all of today, can hmu on discord or PS (PS is easy) - but i'll need yer Discord if you want dm over there.
    boulicrok
    Hi , normally i will be free tomorrow a great part of the day (GMT+2)
    My discord is boulicrok#3258 if you want it ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…