Duckster
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I noticed that you play let's go on cart unlike a lot of the people posting in the current let's go OU thread and you mentioned that you were having success with Mewtwo X. Would you mind sharing your team?
    Lannister
    Thoughts on fitting melmetal into the team? And using a timid mew.
    Duckster
    Duckster
    Definitely put him over Eevee if you use him and give him Thunderwave. Starmie could be trouble without Buzzy Buzz support but I suppose Mewtwo could try Shadow Ball just not over Taunt since that is key for blocking rocks. Try my set first though and see if you're okay v Starmie.

I don't know where to fit Stealth Rock other than on Mew so maybe SR+3 Attacks? Doesn't quite look right but Nido does it all the time so
    Duckster
    Duckster
    If you get lv 99, SR+Nasty Plot=chip on Muk, Snorlax...? Probably you'd want Psychic and Ice Beam but yeah I don't see him sweeping too many games with 2 attacks. I'd just leave him in to get off some neutral + 2 moves then use Gyara/Mewtwo to finish the job. Selfdestruct is how I chip those mons but there are desperate Zapdos and Venusaur who often try to 1v1 Mew that you could beat easier.
    Yo man it's Tamagon. How's it going?
    Tay26
    I've been thinking about jumping back into competitive Pokemon. I got burnt out on that shit hardcore once ADV ended, but since BW I've gotten back into the games on and off, and now I'm doing this crazy stupid completion run of Red, completing the pokedex and getting all items and shit. Don't hate the new games but the older games have this charm to them.
    Tay26
    Haha realized that I didn’t really answer your question. Oops, tend to ramble sometimes. Anyway it's very likely for me to play since I'm on break and shit, and hey, I might as well start with a fresh new meta. Do you play on Showdown or do you play on Wi-Fi? I can do either, though for Wi-Fi I would need to build a team and shit but I should be able to do that since building competitive teams is easier than ever.
    Duckster
    Duckster
    I had mad teams on showdown but since my cache cleared I didn't feel like piecing them back together. Their formulas are fucked for XY though so I'm about Wi-Fi... usually just 3v3ing randoms.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…