EndlessAge
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I'm thinking of taking at least one of your Battle Tower singles. Are you okay with me taking both of them, or would you rather I leave one open for somebody else?
    EndlessAge
    EndlessAge
    Nah man you can take both, idrc
    Actually I did find one more thing in my tag match with Awesome, Van, and Yoshi. Awesome and I are to order first since Van and Yoshi ordered first last round.
    EndlessAge
    EndlessAge
    No, orders are the same
    Someoneelse
    Someoneelse
    Also, Haze won't remove the boosts from RCB as it only removes stage boosts (e.g. Swords Dance). Good thinking though :>
    You can reorder if you'd like to, I think it'll make it a better battle and lesson.
    EndlessAge
    EndlessAge
    Rip I thought I was so damn clever about that too. Okay, give me some time to reorder.
    Are you satisfied with the current pace of your Battling 101 tutoring?
    EndlessAge
    EndlessAge
    Yes, knowing it doesn't lock me in to not being able to do reffing 101
    I deleted my post since the tournament rules state it would count as a DQ warning, despite that not being my intention. Sorry!
    EndlessAge
    EndlessAge
    It's fine. Not that worried about it, but thank you.
    Hey just so you know in non-singles battles, multi-target moves have their BAP reduced to 75%, so, say, 6 BAP instead of 8 for Lava Plume. Also, it's important to denote status and status conditions in pre and post-round summaries, so that for example I can easily see that my Passimian got burned A2.

Oh also Oranguru has Telepathy so it shouldn't get hit by Earthquake.
    EndlessAge
    EndlessAge
    I fixed it I think. Please let me know if there are more mistakes. I apologize for inconveniencing and slowing the process down.
    Complications
    Complications
    Don't worry about it at all, you're doing fine. It takes a while to learn all the little nuances of reffing/battling
    Complications
    Complications
    Hey, just a few more brief corrections: a3, it looks like you wrote Earthquake as ha ring 8 BAP, however, it should be 7.5, dice all damage rounding occurs at the end of the round unless otherwise specified. Also, it looks like you didn't add the calcs for Marowak taking Earthquake a3 from the instruct, since you initially wrote that he had fainted.
    EndlessAge
    EndlessAge
    Well I play a lot of PU, so I wanted to get some of the pokemon I love from the tier.
    Toon
    Toon
    Ayyyyy, sadly I'm not the best at competitive regular Pokemon, but ik that it is very very very good in that tier. Stay awesome! Hope you enjoy asb
    Fort Colorcastle
    Fort Colorcastle
    Stop lying toon you're op and break the game and stuff. That's why people banned you from playing: you're just too gud
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…