LandFrogg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hackmons cup. can't really play thursday on, and wednesday is not good for me. can we play tomorrow morning or smth? im eastern time
    howdy we gotta play for rbtt, when is good for you? i'm est (gmt -5) and thursday and friday are going to be pretty bad for me. i've also got work on weekdays during daytimes those times.
    Andy Snype
    either works wasn't sure what you'd meant
    Andy Snype
    hey man im on as andrew on main
    Andy Snype
    hey man not sure what happened yesterday, let's try to get this done? today is a no-go for me, but tomorrow i can be more flexible up until 4 PM EST. want to add me on disc? Andy Snype#9304
    Hey, can you play friday or weekend? week days i'm usually tired asf. The hours i prefer are 3-4 pm gmt. Let me know
    LandFrogg
    LandFrogg
    Saturday/Sunday are the only days I could do 3-4pm GMT as I am at school during that time the rest of the week (EST) sorry for not playing today, I had a snow day so I could've but I also felt drained
    Hello! We got paired for the Random tour. GMT +1, available everyday from 6pm to 10pm my time, but if you see me online before that time, feel free to chall me. You can find me in italiano room on my main account. Let me know when you prefer to battle!
    Hey LandFrogg! Whaddup! Anyways we got matched for doubles hackmons cup. Let me know when's a good time for you. Me? I'm usually free whenever unless something comes up, although I prefer the afternoon hours (EST). ^.^
    P.S. My PS name is Kantus.
    LandFrogg
    LandFrogg
    hi! Im also free during the afternoon (EST as well) Just let me know if you see me online in showdown, ill be in random room or just pm me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…