pulsar512b
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• first blood tour gmt +1 lmk what works for you
    pulsar512b
    pulsar512b
    Ah shit, GMT+1, I am PDT. Monday, Tuesday and (if absolutely necessary) Friday at 9:50-11:20 Am. Tuesday/Thursday at 6-8:20 pm. If none of these times in PDT work, then I can try to make space at other times.
    Hey, we're matched up for the 1v1 Ban-Happy tournament. I'm GMT-5/EST, but I'm definitively going to be gone Thursday and Friday, but usually I'm open from 1-5 PM or so my time and after 8 PM or so. (I'm mostly really available because it's summer!) Anyway, let me know when you want to play, thanks.
    Hey, we’re matched up for the Doubles Drop an Uber tour! I’m GMT -5 and I’m usually free after 9:30 pm my time on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and after 8:00 pm Tuesday and Thursday.
    Haki
    Haki
    That’s perfect I’ll be in the Doubles room as hakivgc
    pulsar512b
    pulsar512b
    And i'll be in ag room as either pulsar512b or AG1CC1 Pulsar
    Haki
    Haki
    Hey man, did you want to play some time today or tomorrow?
    New Meta Tour (UU). Timezone is CEST (GMT+2). I'll be available Sunday 26th, Thursday 30th, Friday 31st and Saturday 1st pretty much the whole day. Lmk what works for you.
    N_Mareanie
    N_Mareanie
    I'll be on the entire day so I'll just try to message you every hour or so. My name is N_Mareanie on PS btw, though might also be logged in on UUSSbadplayertoo.
    N_Mareanie
    N_Mareanie
    you on rn? we need to battle
    pulsar512b
    pulsar512b
    fuck take the win
    Hello we are paired for OST. I'm GMT+1. When are you available to play?
    pulsar512b
    pulsar512b
    I'm available mostly in the evenings and weekends. I'm in UTC-8.
    Casparov
    Casparov
    Will have to aim for weekend, but I'm pretty booked this weekend. Can we agree on playing Sunday next week?
    pulsar512b
    pulsar512b
    Agreed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…