Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo I'm gmt -5 4-8 PM my time works for me. Let's try to get this done quickly so the winner can schedule with the next guy.
    Yo, I'm GMT-6 and we're paired for RBY championship. I'm busy today and this weekend, but I think we have until the 31st to get our game done. Let me know what days work for you. I can typically manage anything after 12 or 2 PM except for playing right at 5 PM and sometimes 5-7 PM on weekdays.
    hello, we're paired for ru seasonal, im gmt+11, should be free every day this week until friday, lmk what times work for you so we can figure smthn out
    Drud
    we play for rby gc too, can we play sat 9am gmt +1?
    etern
    etern
    sure, cya then for both
    Drud
    im on both main and stours as "wild drud"
    Can you play sometime over the next 3-4 hours for classic warmup tour by chance?
    Drud
    in 2,5 hours works for me
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Kk just pm me when you’re on around then
    We're paired in the bw winter seasonal (r2, losers). I'm GMT -3, when can you play?
    Drud
    tomorrow 8pm gmt +1?
    Xau Maicus
    Xau Maicus
    Ok, it works. I'll be on PS with nickname "Xau Maicus".
    Xau Maicus
    Xau Maicus
    well, didn't see you. If you prefer my discord is Zigzagoon#5157
    Yo, when do you want to play oras cup ? I'm gmt+1, would be cool to play the week-end, I've a lot of tests this week
    Drud
    sun 9pm gmt +1?
    Alkione
    Alkione
    Too late, you got subbed :(
    hey, when play for oras cup im gmt +1 and available for a large chunk of time each day since I am off school, lmk when ur available
    Drud
    gmt +1, wanna play 9pm on thursday?
    Xu Te
    Xu Te
    sure, sounds good
    Xu Te
    Xu Te
    what is your alt on ps, mine is Xu Te
    DPP ou ssnl, when can you play? I can do mostly any time during the day this week gmt-6.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Can you play earlier?
    Drud
    sry just got home so i couldn't play earlier, i'll be on stours and main server as "wild drud" for the rest of the day so just pm me on there when you get the chance to play
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I'll be right on
    We play for PU swiss mini. I'm GMT/EST -5. Pretty free Thursday Friday and Sunday but I can try to make something else work.
    Drud
    friday 9pm gmt +1?
    Drud
    so are we still gonna play.
    LPY
    LPY
    Oh fuck I completely missed your response my b. Take W
    Hello when do you want to play for double bracket? I'm gmt and prefer night time this weekend if possible.
    Sorry for not showing, was busy with helping with thanksgiving prep. Can you play tmr?
    Drud
    didn't see this, can we play today 9pm gmt +1?
    JayHeaven
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…