Havens
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heya, not sure whether we scheduled by we play for rmtt tour r2, lmk when works, im gmt 0
    Havens
    Havens
    oo just take the win, a tad too busy sorry
    Yo. We're matched up for the DOU Seasonal. I'm GMT-8 and I'd prefer to play on Saturday or Sunday.
    exhib -5 rdy whenever prefer asap, not free next sunday
    Chaitanya
    Chaitanya
    1pm saturday or right now?
    Havens
    Havens
    I’m legit just about to log off for the night rip. Saturday that time can be possible but I gotta prep for a convention that day, so I’m unsure how available I’ll be.
    Chaitanya
    Chaitanya
    rip indeed, idk then lets just play during the week if we see each other on, it's only bo1, wont take long
    Just an important heads up for anyone tryig to contact me; my computer’s currently in a critical state and is basically out of commission for a few weeks, so my time on smogon is going to be primarily limited to mobile and certain times of the day where I’ll have access to a working computer. Any battles and QC work may be delayed as a result of this inconvenience. Thank you all for the understanding.
    UUbers round 1! I'm GMT-8.

Could do Weds or Friday evening after 6:00, or any time this weekend. preferably afternoon or evening. What would work for you?
    Havens
    Havens
    Gmt-5, I could do today, your 6 PM
    BlueWinds
    BlueWinds
    Works for me, see you this evening.
    BlueWinds
    BlueWinds
    Online a bit early, same nick on showdown as here (BlueWinds). Feel free to challenge when ready.
    Hey cutie, wanna play Monday, or Tuesday for Mono Camomons? I'm willing to work with whatever time works best for you.
    RAP Yogurt
    RAP Yogurt
    I'm not a time traveler )=
    Although today/tomorrow sounds pretty good!
    And you're fine man, computer troubles happen.
    Havens
    Havens
    Lol I really did type that
    Havens
    Havens
    Must’ve been baked
    paired for pu seeded tour. i'm gmt-4 and am free friday late at night and on the weekend. lemme know what works for you
    howdy, we play in bss open last life bracket. do you want to play? if so, when? i'm gmt -6, thinking this weekend some time, preferably saturday
    Havens
    Havens
    gmt-5, perhaps sunday at 7 pm your time?
    average fella
    average fella
    sure, sounds good
    sup, PU Seasonal, when can u play? im gmt-3, able to play tomorrow after 7pm and weekend idk yet, find me on EG room when u are online, im always on as EG Jhonx
    Havens
    Havens
    gmt-5, perhaps saturday your 4 pm?
    hey when do you want to play BSS open? GMT-7 free most days and then late evenings/nights
    chemcoop
    chemcoop
    hey some unexpected family stuff came up so I'll only be able to play late tonight or we can try for the weekend. Sorry bout that
    Havens
    Havens
    Aye no worries. Can we try your 5 pm Sunday?
    chemcoop
    chemcoop
    yeah that should work
    +Lycanium Z: hey
    +Lycanium Z: ur havens on smogon right?
    Havens n_n: ye
    Havens n_n: you wanna play for rbtt?
    +Lycanium Z: nows not really the best time.
    Havens n_n: ah
    Havens n_n: what's your best time?
    Havens n_n: times*
    +Lycanium Z: im gmt-5
    Havens n_n: ditto
    +Lycanium Z: ah
    +Lycanium Z: saturday around 2pm?
    Havens n_n: should work
    +Lycanium Z: alright
    Havens n_n: see you then
    HiZo
    HiZo
    Havens n_n: should work
    +Lycanium Z: alright
    Havens n_n: see you then
    +Lycanium Z: i might be able to play earlier
    +Lycanium Z: alright see ya
    Havens n_n: cool
    +Lycanium Z: like 1-2 hours earlier :^
    Hey buddy, we are paired for the BSS tour. I'm GMT-3 and I'm available every day in the afternoon and night except this upcoming Thursday and possibly Saturday. Let me know your preferred time :)
    Hello we play for unspl, i am gmt-8. I can play mostly all day tmrw and after monday my schedule is quite packed and can play only after 10pm.
    trash
    Alright
    Havens
    Havens
    Unfortunately I couldn't weasel my way out of work, my b.
    trash
    its ok, are you able to play tmrw? and what time cause i should be mostly free after 1pm gmt-8
    hi there, gmt-0, when fight for monotype seasonal?
    Havens
    Havens
    Gmt-5; perhaps Thursday at your 9 PM?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    no chance bud, i have an exam the next day. Any times you can do friday / sunday?
    Havens
    Havens
    Friday no, but the same time on Sunday, yes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…