Mirbro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Unofficial oras cup. I'm est and free afternoons and evenings every day but Wednesday and Saturday. Could aslo do Thursday or Friday or Saturday morning
    Mirbro
    Mirbro
    Hey in one hour could we play?
    Vulpix03
    if you're still on i'm on main as vulpix03
    Mirbro
    Mirbro
    Dude, I could not play yesterday. I was so tired. Take the win and sorry for the inconvenience.
    When do you wanna play for bw cup? I'm gmt -6
    Mirbro
    Mirbro
    Hey !! I will be able this Sunday night or Saturday morning GMT+1. What about you ?
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    Can you not play saturday afternoon? Your morning is v complicated for me cause it's late and I cant play sunday at all
    Mirbro
    Mirbro
    Sorry ! I did not see the message. I cannot play Sat morning. Btw, I think it will be complicated to play so take the win dude :) and sorry for bothering. I am a bit lazy now...
    hi wanna play soon for lc ssnl
    Mirbro
    Mirbro
    Hey dude!!! I am GMT+1 and I can play at my evenings (20:30 on) during the week. Weekend only Saturday morning.
    Kingler
    Kingler
    can you play now
    Mirbro
    Mirbro
    Ok, lemme prepare rapidly for it. Gimme 5 fast minutes and search for you
    Hello dude I really enjoy the effort you put into your posts!
    Mirbro
    Mirbro
    Hey !! Thanks for letting me now your enjoyment :) at the end, this is one of the main goals of my RMTs.
    For the record, we do not ban users over NP posts about stall so don't worry you're safe. He was an alt of another user and we do not allow multiple accounts on Smogon.
    Mirbro
    Mirbro
    Hi !! Thanks to comment this :). Ofg I didn't know it was another alt that's why it was a hope in the comment hahha but I appreciate your reply!!!
    Hi, we have to play the lc tour. I'm GMT +2 can you play on friday?
    polo_07
    polo_07
    salgo de casa en un rato bro, te parece si jugamos domingo ya que mañana no puedo?
    Mirbro
    Mirbro
    Domingo a partir de las 19 :) gracias !!!! Qué te lo pases bien dude
    Mirbro
    Mirbro
    Hello! Estoy en el tren y ha habido problemas con retraso en el tiemp0 de llegada. Lo digo por si te iría bien jugar a partir de las 8 o así :)
    hi, do you play gsc, adv, rby uu?
    Mirbro
    Mirbro
    Hey !! I have not played UU in these gens you mentioned. However, if it was needed I can prepare for some of them :)
    Hi. We have to play the oras smogon tour. When you can? GMT +2. Speak to me by discord if it is better, Tenzai#1489
    great post you made, seems like often times we forget why we play
    Mirbro
    Mirbro
    Hi Blund! Totally. Many times we focus on a short tale which can be "I want to win" but we forget about the whole story that is enjoying and meeting people that love the same story :) (btw big fan from Spain ;) keep up there maboy)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…