Genesis7
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we play for BW Cup R2, let's try scheduling over discord if possible; I think you have me on there?
    I'm EST
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    idk what ur disc is, I can play evenings starting Wednesday but I'll be gone Friday-Saturday this week. Give me some times that will work well for you later in the evening because I'm in the process of moving and can't really play spur of the moment. EDT -4 here
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Pretty terrible week cause I wanted to knock my shit out during the weekend, I'll see what I can do but think we'll need an extension
    *inhales* WHAT UP GUOYS PDC HERE COMING RIGHT ATCHA WITH A NEW ROAD TO TOP 10 DEE PEE PEE STOYLE
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Let me know if you guys get my nicknames
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Expect a pdc related memm soon
    Oras ssnl. I would prefer to do it today if that’s possible gmt-5, free all the day. If today is not possible, I’ll be on the travel (gmt+8).
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    When are you free today?
    Thanks Genesis7. Just WEED the way, and lemme know how to get involved in getting BLAZED. And HIGH as well on showdown, if you can help with that. And check out my MARAJUANAS and COCAINE as well, and if you want to help with this BONG I'm working on, check it out. I sent it to xx_420BlazeLatias_XX.
    we play for gsc nu tour. im gmt-7 and can play monday/tuesday evening, thursday morning, or most times friday-sunday. Unavailable on wednesday.
    Raseri
    Raseri
    most of the day from 8am-10pm, there might be a period from 1-3pm where im not around but im not sure yet
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Ok let’s do 7:30 pm my time on Friday then
    Raseri
    Raseri
    ok
    Thanks Genesis7. Just lead the way, and lemme know how to get involved in getting badged. And voiced as well on showdown, if you can help with that. And check out my rmt's and posts as well, and if you want to help with this stall team I'm working on, check it out. I sent it to BlazeLatias.
    -Deschutes
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    The easiest way to get badged is to participate in suspect tests. Ubers, Monotype, PU, DOU, OU, UU, RU, NU, and LC all have official suspect tests periodically to see if they want to ban a Pokémon. You will have to ladder to a certain COIL or GXE in a certain amount of games (all specified in the suspect thread) on the Pokemon showdown suspect ladder. Once you reach the requirements you can screenshot your ladder
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Rank in the proper thread and later you’ll be tagged to vote on whether you want to ban the Pokémon or not. If you do 8 suspect votes you will qualify for a badge.
    don't wanna derail the thread so replying here-- admittedly i wasn't the one who wrote those rules and idk who did, so idk their exact intentions, but imo there's a big difference between something like "x is a shit player for not predicting that" and "that was a bad move, this would've been the better play". i don't see what we lose from saying the second instead of the first
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    I'm talking mainly about a podcast, the battles streams don't really need to be improved
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    you can listen to any smogcast and feel the awkwardness and stiffness, even though a lot of us talk often and are pretty candid with each other
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    maybe it's just the old rules no longer applying but evryone still assuming they do (no one reads a rules thread)
    hey we play for major league roa, what days/times are good for you? I'm GMT -4
    Excal
    Excal
    Awesome, my schedule is a bit unpredictable this week but I'll try to find you on showdown today or tomorrow, and I could also let you know here if I'm free during those times.
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    ok, i don't go on ps very much, so better to message me here
    Excal
    Excal
    alright, I have some time now but it's a bit late so I totally understand if you're not down. I'll be on smogtours for a bit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…