Ferno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Could not help but to stare at your avatar while listening to this theme the entire time.
    OU ssnl
    GMT+1
    When can you play?
    Ferno
    Ferno
    im cst, can play pretty much whenever you want but i'd prefer after 4-5 PM my time
    Quint_
    Quint_
    Tomorrow your 4pm?
    Ferno
    Ferno
    oh sure
    Hello... I get very nervous communicating with your kind... SORRY! I meant girl, lol. That slip always happens to me. Now, I have a question for you. Is that you, in your profile? If so, please VM me! Eh... I've never talked with a "girl" this much, before. What else should I say? Oh... y-you look cute, I guess...
    We have to play dpp uu for the team tour, i go by gmt +2, i can do any day after 8pm my time
    Ferno
    Ferno
    alright im cst so we can try like 8-10 pm your time on the weekend because weekdays wont work with this time difference more than likely
    Heroic Troller
    Heroic Troller
    Sunday 9pm my time?
    Ferno
    Ferno
    that works
    When play for rigged gmt-5 and work 12pm-9pm M-F can play before work and about 9:30pm-11:00pm after.
    Rei
    Rei
    I talked over with splash and said he would give us an extension to Tues. Lemme just figure out today and i get back to you.
    Rei
    Rei
    Yeah as of rn sunday mon night works best.
    Ferno
    Ferno
    i dont care enough about this take the win
    hi , it is for the SSru alpha tour , i'm GMT +2 so when Can we play?
    Koalacance
    Koalacance
    Please , don't wind me
    Ferno
    Ferno
    lmao yo i completely forgot about this shit just take the win lmaoo
    threat tour when?
    Ferno
    Ferno
    wanna do it the weekend? im cst
    Conflux
    Conflux
    sure, im gmt+2 saturday night i might be out but sunday im free
    scRUb, gmt+2. When do you wanna play?
    Ferno
    Ferno
    whenevs im cst.
    Wanony
    Wanony
    tmr my evening?
    Wanony
    Wanony
    actually lets do sat my evening if possible. Sunday afternoon/evening works as well.
    I'm EDT and can do anytime Monday - Thursday 5 PM or later my time. When do you wanna play
    Ferno
    Ferno
    i can also fit pretty well into that timeframe as im cst so anytime after 5 the whole week works p much
    twinkay
    twinkay
    ok wanna just see when we're around
    Ferno
    Ferno
    works for me we are constantly on at the same time
    we're matched for 1v1 pl when fight
    motogp
    motogp
    uhh nvm,that would be a bit late for me,any other time you could do? perhaps in your morning?
    Ferno
    Ferno
    i c hm, well i work in the mornings on weekdays so thats kinda tough, but like, most any times on weekend would work if thats cool w/ you, can you do like 10 or 11 AM my time on weekend?
    motogp
    motogp
    yeah i should be able to do that on saturday,perhaps even sunday as well
    Sup bro, we play for 1v1 PL. my time zone is MT. If we could avoid playing Tuesday, Wensday, and Friday that would be great; and if we are gonna play Sunday it’d have to be late in the day
    wildcard. when do you want to play? am gmt -6. would like next weekend
    Ferno
    Ferno
    no clue what "gmt -6" means bro im cst next weekend works
    average fella
    average fella
    i cant believe we've collectively been conditioned to use british time as a baseline. they dont even have cuisine that tastes like anything.
    Hey we are paired up for mono wildcard, when do u wanna play? My timezone is gmt
    Ferno
    Ferno
    I'm free most days after 4~ CST; this weekend would be great though at pretty much anytime if it works for you
    1 True Lycan
    1 True Lycan
    Gonna be a bit busy this weekend, but I can do Monday at 11pm gmt, probably 6pm your time if that's ok?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…