Amaroq
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I cant dm you on cord :(
    When do you wanna play? I can do after 730 pm est every day for sure, but i might be able to make other times work
    Can u play sunday afternoon ur time for oras uu? Or can u maybe do saturday morning
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Probably can't do Saturday morning, but Sunday afternoon should work.
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    im online for 1 more hour, are u available to play?
    Sup, fam. UU Open. I'm GMT -4 and can play 4pm or afterwards on any day of the week/weekend except July 4th. Lmk what works
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    Would tomorrow work? Sunday may not. I'll be online starting at 4PM for at least a few hours or so.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Yeah, today should work. I'll try to be online later.
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    I'll be on PS! the rest of the night in case you're around
    I contacted you Wednesday through DMs to set up a game for UU Open Round 1.
    Tell me when you can play, thanks.
    ZeroPops
    ZeroPops
    Fantastic, this weekend sounds great. I'm currently in GTM+2.
    We could play Sat or Sun from 14:00 (21:00 GTM+2) to 17:00 (00:00 GTM+2).
    My preference is on Saturday, if possible!
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I'll be available during that window on both Saturday and Sunday.
    ZeroPops
    ZeroPops
    nice. i'll hit you up on PS by then. glad you answered.
    We still have to play for ru majors, I hoped I would just catch you on ps, but seems like this is not going to happen. I'm gmt+2, usually free until 8pm my time except for sunday, could also play around 8am my time at the weekend if that works better for you.
    Uupl gmt+3 preferably night(my time)
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I'll be free on Saturday. I work nights, so I'm usually awake by around 8:00 PM your time and would prefer to play a couple hours later than that. Not sure how late you meant when you said you preferred nights, so let me know if that works.
    CBU
    can u do 21:00 my time on saturday?
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Yeah, that should work. I'll try to have a sub ready just in case.
    gmt -7 i'll be around pretty much all weekend, lemme know a time that works for you
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    GMT -5, Saturday or Sunday evenings work best for me, but I'll be around pretty much all weekend too.
    Ajna
    Ajna
    ite i’ll message you say night
    Ajna
    Ajna
    sat**
    Hello there! When would you like to play for UU masters round 2? I'm gmt-5 and any afternoon in my time should work, as I'm always available after 3:30.
    Smallsmallrose
    Smallsmallrose
    I'd ask for the extension, then. I'll be gone later today and I'm not sure if it'll line up. I can play tomorrow at 3:30 or any time later for sure.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Monday tomorrow afternoon/evening sounds like the best bet, then. I'll ask the host for an extension.
    Kink
    Kink
    You have an extension until Tuesday.
    Hey, When can you play for the UU Master? I'm gmt -3
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I'm GMT -6 and should be around Thursday night, Friday night, or any time on Saturday or Sunday after noon.
    BurnTheSky
    BurnTheSky
    This Thursday night is ok?
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    That should work.
    when wanna play for ruwc? im gmt-2 and i cant play on the weekend prob
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I'm GMT -6 and would prefer to play on Thursday after 1:00 PM my time, the later the better. Let me know if that works for you.
    We play for rupl. I can play Sunday preferably, and I also added you on discord if you would like to talk there.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Just finished finals so I should be good to go on Saturday or Sunday. Is there a time you'd prefer?
    tko
    tko
    Sunday night?
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Sure, that works.
    Hi,when do you wanna play for ruwc ? I'm gmt+1 , I'm available all day just proposes a schedule
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I'm GMT - 6 and busy with school until Thursday at the earliest, but I should be pretty free after that. Are you okay with playing during your evening on Friday or Saturday?
    cielbakasan
    I can now if u want , or friday 10pm my gmt?
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Friday at 10pm your time works.
    Tribunal that can chat restrict players for a single profanity but cannot detect 0.001 KDA trolls will take us down down down down
    Lotus
    Lotus
    Cool RMT idea though
    hey ru open, sorry been on holiday, gmt+1, can do any day after 15th, preferably later in the evening
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Take the win. IRL stuff came up.
    hey we play for uu,
    im gmt-4 and available mon, tues, wed, and friday after 5pm my time as well as free most of the day on saturday and free after 12pm on sundays. Lemme know what times work most for you and we can plan it out.
    wonnered
    wonnered
    Don't worry about it, I'm in summer school too. Does the 13th at 7pm my time sound ok to you? I'll be there early
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    That should work.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Take the win. IRL stuff came up.
    hey, we have to play for hpl
    gmt +2
    available on:
    friday afternoon/night
    saturday afternoon/evening/night
    sunday afternoon/night
    got some games scheduled already, lmk what hour and day you'd like to play and we'll work from there
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    GMT -5, I'd prefer Saturday/Sunday afternoon/evening my time, but I should be free most of the day on Saturday or Sunday. I won't be free on Friday until after about 5:00 my time at the earliest, but I can play in the evening if you need to.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    ok, i can do those times, do you use discord by any chance? mine is roro#1810 we could just meet there eventually
    when do you wanna ru

i'm -4
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Sounds good. Is there a specific time you'd prefer?
    Nails
    Nails
    nope! let's organize it on discord then. not sure exactly when i'm gonna be available sunday but i have no plans.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Sure. My Discord is Amaroq#2718.
    When do you wanna play for jajapl? I'm available any day at GMT-3 evening from Weds till Friday or Sunday all day oo
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Something came up IRL, but I should be available in a few hours.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    okay but where can I find you? I'm not going to lurk the forums all day
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I'm on both Smogtours and main.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…