Smogon Forums

Lumari
Lumari
um reqs are "teardrop x2,5" basically, rough numbers are 40 analyses / 250 qc or gp checks / any combination thereof, behind the scenes stuff counts too depending on how active ppl have been there
Lumari
Lumari
noms so far have been mostly forum based bc it's not fair to other candidates to have to rely too heavily on "assumptions" on behind the scenes stuff, but even then behind the scenes/miscellaneous work has deff pulled a bunch of them through
Kink
Kink
So considering I've been UU QC since 2015/2016-ish as well as writing some 20 odd analyses and QCing countless (maybe?) analyses, what else needs doing before I get me one of those yummy shinies?
Lumari
Lumari
time on QC alone doesn't count unfort, only with consistent checking, if you get me a hard number of the analyses you've QCed then i can take another look
Kink
Kink
It would be incredibly difficult to centralize 4 years of QCing into one easy number... nor do I have any idea how I would produce this number. I have absolutely no idea how many I QCed in gen 6, but it was a hell of lot. I know I did about 20-25 analyses over the course of this time if not more plus 4 years of being on the QC team and helping with new gen implementation and all behind the scenes stuff.
Kink
Kink
The real question is how do you determine who gets it, as in what is the physical process you take in order to ensure a user has met the criteria? Can't you use the same methods to determine if I'm at that threshold? Shouldn't there be a centralized process?