Landon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When did you want to fight in pl? GMT+0
    Landon
    Landon
    i am free saturday from 2 pm - 10 pm and sunday the same times. those are the best dates for me to play, gmt -5
    WailJesus
    WailJesus
    2pm Sat (your time) should be good. I'll let you know if anything comes up
    Landon
    Landon
    yo if u wanna play now i can
    when fite? when pdt -7
    Eriey
    Eriey
    I'm going to take it as you have the same availability as what you said on Mace's, so Saturday at your 5 pm? Morning also works.
    Landon
    Landon
    sat at 5 should work. i might have baseball, but am not for sure yet. also remember it's now gmt -5 for me with the timezone change.
    when fite ? when cst -6
    Landon
    Landon
    am free saturday or sunday pretty much anytime. i am same timezone, so just gimme something.
    When PU ssnl
    Landon
    Landon
    were u on? i didnt see u when i was on from 5-8 your time
    Sas0
    Sas0
    take the win bro srry for this
    Sas0
    Sas0
    I though taht was Uber ssnl, not PU ssnl the deadline is not over if you can give me the pleasure of play vs me will be ok, if not ok too cuz was my fault
    hey we are playing for 1v1 ssnl, im gmt -6. let me know what times work for you but i would prefer this weekend
    Landon
    Landon
    im gmt -5 and am free pretty much any time saturday or sunday
    Landon
    Landon
    it's been ab 2 hours, you coming on?
    1v1 ssnls gmt -5 able to play 12-9pm Thurs / Fri and Sunday from 3-9pm. Bring something in those time windows plz.
    Landon
    Landon
    i can play earlier too on thurs. around like 6-9
    Rei
    Rei
    8 works better for me, as I have to get my college books and stuff today.
    Landon
    Landon
    alright, that should work
    hey when would you like to play for adv 1v1? im gmt -6, good to play anyday
    Landon
    Landon
    i could play tomorrow around 2 pm - 9 pm
    alive
    that sounds good, i should be around all afternoon
    alive
    hey, ill be hanging out on amethyst whenever you're ready
    I got u for BW 1v1. When u wanna play? I am GMT-5 and for monday to friday I am available from around 4 to 9 pm. On weekends I usually have more time but it depends.
    Landon
    Landon
    I'm also gmt -5 and can MAYBE play wed 4-9 as well and possibly thurs 4-9. sat/sun i also have more time and can play most times then. weekend would be better b/c i have finals during the week.
    Meta
    Meta
    alright whatever is better for you. I don't mind. Just message me on here if u can get on
    toadandhishaxx
    toadandhishaxx
    which day is better for u landowner
    Landon
    Landon
    Could you play tonight around 6:30-10:00 my time?? I like legit am not gonna be home Friday and Saturday.
    yo sry about making the conversation kinda new to smogon since I don’t use it that often, but when u wanna play I can’t do today or Friday, can u do Saturday or Sunday? and I won’t be able to do Monday in the evening either btw
    Hi 1v1 tour, what days work best for you? im gmt -5
    Landon
    Landon
    hey sorry for late response, always too busy during the week. im also gmt -5 and can play pretty much anytime tomorrow or later tonight around 10 pm ish. if we cant play in those times ill just request an extension. again, my b for late response.
    alive
    no worries, I'd be happy to play tonight
    Landon
    Landon
    actually im on now if youd wanna play
    did u ever start your meloetta analysis
    Landon
    Landon
    i was done w/ 2/3 or actually might have been 3/3, but never got anything back. i ended up letting someone else do it partly because i didnt have time to do qc and i wasnt the best at them
    Ginger Princess
    Ginger Princess
    okay. I didn't see a post on meloetta at all but it still has u listed as reserving meloetta. I'll see if i can get uc to remove that
    ay man we're paired for 1v1 ssnl, gmt-5, available most nights! let me know when you're available
    Landon
    Landon
    assuming either of those days work for u
    Blaxithan
    Blaxithan
    sounds perfect, saturday will probably work a little better if that's possible
    Blaxithan
    Blaxithan
    yo i should be free the rest of the day, let me know if you can still go tonight
    Forgot to schedule for ssnl, I can play tomorrow or Saturday.
    Landon
    Landon
    saturday should work, i am free anytime after 12 pm my time. gmt -5
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…