Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1v1 ssnl gmt+1 what works for you?
    Tom842
    Tom842
    Sunday 6pm/6:30pm? (gmt+2)
    autumn
    autumn
    oh thought i replied lmao mb yes that works + i’m free all day too
    hey, when would you like to play for 1v1pl? im gmt-5 the series shouldnt take too long so im pretty flexible on the time if we play on the weekend.
    Tom842
    Tom842
    hey, I was thinking either Friday or Sunday at 6pm my time?(gmt+2) or later if you want. Can't play Saturday as Im out all day
    alive
    Yeah ill be on at that time sunday, if thats good ill see you then
    Hi, we play for the 1v1 seasonal. I'm GMT-5 and can play tomorrow almost the entire day. I have some more time late on wednesday and early on thrusday.
    Heya, we're paired up for 1v1 ssnl, my timezone is GMT +2 i can play from 19:00 GMT to 22:00 GMT today, tomorrow from 17:00 to 22:00 GMT, saturday from 17:00 to 23:00 and sunday from 9:00 to 22:00 in gmt. I'm available at other times but these are the times i can mostly guarantee availability.
    Tom842
    Tom842
    Hey, tomorrow sounds good to me.I'm gmt+2 as well
    Tom842
    Tom842
    Didn't see you online yesterday, but its w/e. Today I won't be able to play but tomorrow I'm available from 16:00 gmt+2 onwards. Let me know if there are any problems.
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    Ah, i'm really sorry, something came up yesterday and i forgot to convey that, i apologize, i'll be sure to be there tomorrow around 16:00 gmt +2
    hey, we play now for nul. im gmt -4
    Tom842
    Tom842
    Hey, is tomorrow at 4pm your t-zone ok for you? I'm gmt+2
    robjr
    robjr
    sure
    Tom842
    Tom842
    Hey I didn't see you online yesterday, if you want we can play today at around the same time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…