Plas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey bro, we play again for uupl. Can you play during the week? If not, tell me your best times
    Plas
    Plas
    nah. Late nights work best if possible. Gmt -4
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    Can you do Saturday 10pm -4?
    Plas
    Plas
    Yep that'll work well
    Hi when do you want to play UPL, I'm gmt+1 and can play the evenings but would like to play before friday if possible
    Plas
    Plas
    I can play u tonight your time. what kinda times u gonna be around
    Cam
    Cam
    From about 7 onwards
    Cam
    Cam
    Prefer to play after 9pm tho
    hey, when do you want to play for rby cup? i'm gmt +2
    Plas
    Plas
    What time late nights can you do? I'm gmt -4
    Frrf
    any day past 9pm my time and before like 2am
    UUPL, -6. Weekend works best for me b/c finishing school. When do you wanna fight?
    rby cup, gmt+2 prefere to play on weekends. is tomorrow between 2 and 6 pm gmt 2 gud ? or eventually between now and 7 pm gmt+2 on smogtours
    Plas
    Plas
    that works yea
    Nelson
    Nelson
    Hey due to easter, i will not be able to make it in time. Can you play until 12 am today gmt +1? Or tmrww between 8 and 12 am gmt +1?
    Nelson
    Nelson
    Or until 4-5 pm gmt+1, just iddle on smogtours plz
    hey man when can you play? i can do after 5 est today and after 7 saturday/sunday. If those dont work i can try late night
    Plas
    Plas
    Ayo I'm also est. How late late night can you go? Something like 9-10 pm Sunday would be ideal
    r0ady
    r0ady
    I can do that, I’ll be on at 9
    Hey from what I can see you haven’t scheduled DPP Cup yet, please do so before monday midnight EDT or risk being subbed out.
    Plas
    Plas
    Yea I was outta town this weekend
    When adv cs ? I'm gmt+2
    Plas
    Plas
    u don't play me? u play pohjis and somebody
    Staxi
    Staxi
    Oh i'm dumb, sorry I misread oo
    When ADV Champ. gmt +1
    Sas0
    Sas0
    aare you on now?
    Plas
    Plas
    no. would prefer deadline if possible. something like your 10-11 pm or your 4 pm ish would be ideal
    Sas0
    Sas0
    ok i will try to play in dl at my 10-11 pm i think i will be at home
    Hey Ubers ssnl, GMT+1, Friday afternoon/weekend are optimal for me but i can play evenings if you want
    Plas
    Plas
    Ok I didn't realize we had 2 weeks for this. I'll be available anytime from your 9-11 pm Wednesday and Friday. I can also get up and do around your 4 pm if that works better sometime next week.
    Plas
    Plas
    There's a serious chance i won't be around at that time tomorrow but I said it assuming we only had the one week and I knew that was the only time I'd potentially be available this week. Sorry for confusion
    -RDKB-
    -RDKB-
    Ok i'm guessing you meant friday next week, i'd prefer playing wednesday at 4pm, next week (if it suits you). Or friday 4pm. If you prefer to play at around 9/10pm that's fine just tell me what day you would prefer to play, i'll probably be free pretty much every evening
    ssnl ubers, im +1 when u can play
    Plas
    Plas
    Forgot about this. I'm gmt -5 and can do just about any time your evening Sunday or Tuesday if we get extension
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…