Zap
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Wazsap, I am paired against you for monotype Best Leaderboard Tournament. I am EST (GMT-4) and can play anyday except tuesday and thursday around after 4:00pm my time. When can you play?
    Zap
    Zap
    hows sat 4pm sound?
    Namranan
    Namranan
    Sounds doable, I will try to meet you then!
    since u keep saying no when i ask on ps im asking here, when can you play i probably cannot do sunday im cst
    hey dude when can you play for mono wcop? im gmt -4, but really busy this week so can we do it early? not available weekend at all, and i got exams thurs / friday. does tuesday sound good?
    Zap
    Zap
    Hmm, I got work Monday Tuesday most of the day, I'd say earliest I can do is Wed night, like post 9pm?
    Croven
    Croven
    wednesday 9pm works for me
    Hey man for the Wildcard tour im gonna be on most days very late like 11pm-3am est, and I can do 8am-6pm on Tuesday and Thursday
    Zap
    Zap
    lets do 1am on sun? (today) so roughly 21 hours from now
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Alright I can do that, if not I probally fell asleep...
    cba with your rat ass, can't play sunday or fri/sat night after 9, when play
    Zap
    Zap
    ew rat
    Chaitanya
    Chaitanya
    ik you're retarded but that's bad scheduling even for you
    When do you want to play for Exhibition gmt-6. I'm available Friday Saturday and Sunday at night. I can make other times work on the weekday if you'd to play then. If you want to play on a weekday please let me know if you want to do that since my availability is drastically different on any given weekday.
    Zap
    Zap
    Forgot to mention im gmt-5 and those times are in -5 ^
    Vid
    Vid
    I'd prefer a little later on Saturday from 7-8 PM timeframes est
    Zap
    Zap
    Hey do you mind if we move the timing to a little earlier? Like around 6pm est?
    Hello, mono AAA, Gmt +5:30, can play preferably on weekends. Let me know
    Zap
    Zap
    friday/sat 2am gmt-5 ok?
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    Oh Sat 2am should work, btw let's have a small waiting period of around half an hour, because massive time difference
    Zap
    Zap
    hey im on
    Whassap, we're playing for Mono Seasonals. I'm at gmt +8 and prefer afternoons from 2-4. If you can't, give me a time and I'll try my best to schedule it.
    Tapo Collino
    Tapo Collino
    Saturday should be good (that's Friday for you).
    Zap
    Zap
    I'll be on a little later actually tbh, night going out til late, Ill prob be home around 3am
    Zap
    Zap
    hey u on?
    Hello, we are paired for Monotype Fall Seasonal. My timezone is GMT+2. All the times used are in GMT+2. I can usually play Thursday-Friday after 7PM until at least 12PM. I can usually play Saturday-Sunday after 4PM until at least 12 PM. If you can and would like to play on a date within these ranges please let me know.
    Yo, we play for mono generations tour.
    I'm gmt+2 and can play any time between 8am and midnight my time next week Monday to Friday.
    When can you play for ssnls? GMT-3
    Wincon
    Wincon
    I hit u up on discord to play
    Wincon
    Wincon
    Was being lectured lmao just hmu so we can get the game done
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…