Close
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, can you play 1v1 WC on the 9th or 10th after 1pm PDT?
    Elo Bandit
    Elo Bandit
    Unfortunately I am busy on the 8th, but I could go later in the weekend (Sunday) if that works for you
    Close
    Close
    Uhm! I think i could play after your 2pm on the 9th
    Elo Bandit
    Elo Bandit
    2pm PDT on the 9th works perfectly! See you then.
    hey buddy we're matched up for 1v1 wc i'm gmt-4 and usually can play at weekends or 6-7 pm my time every weekday. when u wanna play?
    Heya we play for LT, my timezone is EDT, when can you do?
    Jamez
    Jamez
    Just got told that you will be off for the week, idk if ur gonna see this post but I will try to get some sort of extension if I can
    LT when -7
    Close
    Close
    Ok perfect!
    dom
    Ugh this is why I hate playing Sunday. Osra something came up and I won’t be able to play until like unreasonably late for close. Requesting an extension. This really isn’t my fault because close wanted to play at the last minute and there’s nothing I could do about it. Me and close were active enough to schedule this decently well and we should get it done
    hey man, we play for ssnl. im in cst (gmt-5) and available most days from 7 pm - 12 am, or on this saturday i should be available almost all day after 12 pm.
    yo close. I thought it was single but turns out it was doubles. We’re battling in LT when do u want to play. For me I think we should focus on Fridays or Saturdays because I’ve got a full day flight on Sunday :/
    Close
    Close
    Saturday about 3pm/4pm my time? Sounds good for you?
    WhalemanCheng
    WhalemanCheng
    Ye that’s fine. Just take note that I might come back a bit late from lunch, meaning I’ll be back at 4:00pm ur time. If I come back early I’ll look for you?
    Close
    Close
    ok no problem
    When are you open for the 1v1TTT?
    I'm UTC-4, I'm usually open weekends, and slightly restricted on weekdays, but I can make it work.
    Close
    Close
    weekends sound good!! prob saturday about 7/8pm (gmt+2) works for me
    Ehmcee
    Ehmcee
    That should work for me, it would be like 1/2pm for me, see you then!
    When are u available for 1v1 ssnl? I’m available around 8pm pst -8
    PS name: yourim/violynn
    Close
    Close
    I'm gmt+2 ... Your 8pm is my 6am... Other times when are you available (maybe I could play monday or wednesday about my 9pm to 11pm my time)??
    The Mushy Potato
    The Mushy Potato
    monday should work but if no definitely wednesday
    :eyes: hi close we're fighting for PL, I have time pretty much every day between 1pm and 4pm, and between 7pm and 1am. My timezone is Paris (GMT +1 or +2, I never know how DST works). Availability can change because I'm looking for a job, if that happens I'll let you know
    Close
    Close
    Sunday 9pm +1 ?
    Felucia
    Felucia
    I'll see you there
    1v1 - gmt -5, am free sat or sun pretty much any reasonable time.
    Close
    Close
    Sunday about 8-9pm my time (3-4pm gmt-5), sounds good?
    Landon
    Landon
    should work!
    When do you want to play?
    Morgan
    Morgan
    I can basically play any time, I’m almost always online.
    Close
    Close
    Uh sry!! Probably tomorrow afternoon i can play (my time gmt+1 about 3-4pm)
    Morgan
    Morgan
    I can't play then, I have to get ready for school at that time (6-7 am for me). Just try to catch me on showdown or smogon at any time you're ready to play, or we could try to set a different time that works for both of us.
    I should be available to play today for about 2 hours and then basically any time
    Close
    Close
    I'd rather play after Wednesday because of exams.. i'm gmt+1 btw
    Morgan
    Morgan
    Ok
    1v1 seasonal r3 gmt -6 free at 8pm wednesday and then free all day until sunday 9pm
    Close
    Close
    I'm gmt+1!! Today I will not play at 3am(my time) lol, so Sunday at 8 pm-9pm (my time, 1 pm-2pm your time), sounds good for you?
    We
    We
    sunday works just fine
    Close
    Close
    if you want i'm online
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…