Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Archetyle Simulator r1, when do u want play ? gmt+2 here
    Mindnight
    Mindnight
    i'm on atm
    Ieki
    was at work, can play anytime for Tthe rest of the day off it isnt too late for you
    might be able to be free earlier tomorrow depending on work stuff but can’t sayf or sure
    Mindnight
    Mindnight
    i'm on in the main "Mindnight" chall me
    Mono BLT finals, Im GMT -6, Im available most evenings on weekdays, and on weekends things get a bit more complicated. LMK what time works for you!
    K3ppr
    K3ppr
    Friday Evening would have to be after 10:30 PM your time, Thursday evening could be at 7:40 PM your time at the earliest. Almost any time later than that either of those days should work.
    Ieki
    what about 9:15e/7:15m thursday
    K3ppr
    K3ppr
    Sure thing!
    BLT Week 5, when do you want to play? I'm gmt -7, anytime after 5pm my team during the week, Or anytime on the weekend (other than Midnight-7am my time ) should be fine.
    Ieki
    -4, prefer weekends
    ToxaNex
    ToxaNex
    Ok so saturday Noon your time 9am my time? or we can do later aswell?
    Ieki
    that works, later if needed is fine too
    When would you like to play for wildcard tour ? I'm gmt+1 and prefer to play during the evening
    Nailec
    Nailec
    Alright if you can do 9pm my time it's perfect, any time earlier works too
    Ieki
    No I get off at 9 pm your time unfortunately so I couldn’t play until later. I’ll beavailable today though.
    Nailec
    Nailec
    My bad I meant before 9pm my time today
    Wild Card Round 2. GMT -5. When do you want to play?
    The Consort
    The Consort
    I probably won't be around until 9ish tonight, I don't think. Something last minute came up.
    Ieki
    Ok. I can be on then.
    The Consort
    The Consort
    Things took considerably less time than expected, so I am online now if you want to come find me -- name is the same as here, so it shouldn't be hard to find me.
    Paired for mono ssnls. I'm gmt-5 and I can play weekdays 4-9 pm and weekends I have more time. I am also mostly free today if u wanna play today.
    Montotype Ssnl, I'm GMT+1. I would prefer playing next week.
    Ieki
    OK, that’s the afternoon for me and it’s looking like it’d be compatible with my schedule. I’ll let you know otherwise. I’ll have unreliable net access for the next two days FYI.
    Ieki
    by two days I mean sat/sun
    vani
    vani
    I'm on PS for the rest of the evening if you can still play today
    play when? gmt -6 (central)
    Ridley
    Ridley
    I think so, but message me on discord when you're free tomorrow just in case I'm busy and I'll find some time Ridley#8446
    Ieki
    sent a request on discord but ps has been acting buggy for the past 40 minutes or so
    Ridley
    Ridley
    let's try to play sometime today! just hit me up on discord when you're free
    Yo, paired monotype seasonal, i'm gmt+2, can play the week-end. What time would be better for ya ?
    Ieki
    I'm -4. Most times work for me.
    Alkione
    Alkione
    Want to play now ?
    Ieki
    sorry i wasn't able to then
    Is Friday included on the weekend?
    when do you want to play for notorious un-tier "mono uu". am gmt -6. can play anywhere from about 5:30 pm-10 pm tomorrow, all day saturday or sunday, or 5:30-8 pm on monday-thursday.

find me in a room
    Ieki
    I have graduation on Saturday. So, Monday-Thursday will work best for me. I'll get back to you on which dates work best after commencement.

Eastern Time (GMT-4 I think)
    maroon
    maroon
    yo are u graduating hs or uni bro
    Ieki
    uni, should have time soon to schedule
    Mono UU match. I'm US West. Lemme know when you wanna battle. I gotta build teams, but besides that, should be fine.
    Ieki
    sorry posted to your profile instead of here
    Most times work for me. I'm in eastern time
    Yo, Poor Man's Mono, Im free most of Thursday if you can make some time then
    Ieki
    I'm free most of Thurs. too. Any time that works for you? I'm in US Eastern.
    Calucha
    Calucha
    sometime between 3-6 my time would be ideal
    Ieki
    yeah that works I should be free in the evening
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…