Pohjis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bw cup est im p free except like sunday something might popup tho lmk what works or u can @ me on disc or sum to play soon
    hey hey
    When do you want to play for the BW OU Tour?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    hi there. my timezone is gmt+3. i can play thursday/wednesday/friday between 5-10pm gmt+2 except not 6pm gmt+2 on thursday (see below). i can also play tomorrow on tuesday after 7pm gmt+2.
    Sificon
    Sificon
    can we play rn? :> I don't have much time this week
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i would love to but i am scheduled to play for gsc cup with tony flygon in roughly 5 minutes. if it ends on a reasonable time, feel free to catch me on smogtours after it ends.
    hey boss, we re paired for homefield r4 , i am gmt +2 lmk when you can get it done
    Sitonai
    Sitonai
    i'm so sorry , I'm still not home (lol) ill be available around 10/10:30 pm gmt+2 or another day
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yeah lets do tomorrow on friday at 8pm gmt+2
    Sitonai
    Sitonai
    alright , i'll make sure to be there.Sorry for this >.<
    We gotta play for homefield advantage apparently. You're in w/ BW and I'm in w/ DPP. When do you wanna do it?
    keys
    keys
    Sorry I forgot I had asked someone over so I was tied up w/ that. When can you?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    going to be busy so today at 5-6pm your time and tomorrow between 12pm-2pm your time
    keys
    keys
    ok, tomorrow at 2 then
    hey bro when are we doing this thing
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    fuck the lavos has contacted me already...
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    but on a serious note, i'll get back to you when i know my plans better for next week if i am obligated to re-take one of my exams.
    Lavos
    sounds good, im on vacation till tuesday but anytime after then should work, just finished classes etc.
    when do you want to play oras global champs gmt-4
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i can do tonight between 2-5pm gmt-4 and tomorrow between the same time gap. if you can do today or tomorrow, pick a time and i will be there. gmt+3
    Bluxio
    Bluxio
    4pm -4 today should be fine if smthn comes up and i dnt show 2pm tomorrow will work for sure
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    solid
    Were paired up for uber seasonal r3, am gmt-5 and free to play play mornings / afternoons, when will you be available to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I can play today on Monday or tomorrow on Tuesday between 10am-3pm your time and on Wednesday between 5-8am and sometime between 12pm-3pm your time. How do the options sound to you? Pick any of them if you are able to do so.
    Hey, we play for RBY cup. What days/times are good for you? I'm GMT-4 and my schedule is pretty flexible.
    Hey I'm in your pool for nu majors. I'm GMT -4 and am free Thursday 11-5, Friday 11-3, Saturday night, and most of Sunday. Let me know when would be best for you to play.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    We can play tomorrow on Thursday at 4pm your time (10pm my time). I will catch you then.
    Bostonl1
    Bostonl1
    Sounds good
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    cheers
    exhib tri, I'm EDT. What tier are we not playing?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    gmt+2 so 6 hours difference. we are skipping monotype. i can play tomorrow on thursday between 2-6pm your time and pretty much same on saturday. free all day on sunday until 6pm your time. lmk what you prefer
    Coconut
    Coconut
    I'd rather drop PU, but Mono works too I guess. Tomorrow might work, Sunday I'm absolutely free. If I'm not free tomorrow, I'll hunt you down on the weekend.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    hunt me down for the weekend and if that doesnt work out, we will work on the specifics
    hi ru ssnls -4 prefer weekdays lmk
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    hi there, my timezone is gmt+2 so 6 hours difference. i am busy during the week but friday i am able to play pretty much all day from 9am-4pm gmt-4. let me know if you can do on friday and between that time gap, otherwise ill suggest something else.
    Chaitanya
    Chaitanya
    Cool, like 3:15pm Friday -4 should work for me
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i will be ready to play 3pm gmt-4 onwards so shoot me a message here whenever you are ready to play on friday around that time!
    hi, when for rby global? gmt +1 here
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    hi there bomber. gmt+2 so an hour difference. how would tomorrow wednesday at 6pm your time sound to you? can do bit later if you prefer that. thursday or friday will work too.
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    tomorrow 6 pm is perfect, see you
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    :)
    hi when would u like to play for pent? I’m gmt -5 and would prefer Friday past 5 pm or Sunday around 12 pm
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    would you be fine doing 1pm on sunday your time? i can play on sunday between 1-5pm your time. earlier works as well.
    Highlord
    Highlord
    4pm Sunday should work for me
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    K lets do that time
    When can you play for the dpp tour? Does friday/saturday between 8pm-11pm gmt+1 work for you?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    friday 10pm your time should be oK
    Marshall.Law
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yo, if you want/can play earlier, i will be on main server under the name pohjis
    Heard we matched up I'm gmt +5: 30
    Will let u know Friday when I'm available
    Kinda busy
    w_r
    w_r
    K : ]
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i will be on smogtours/main server ready to play
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    month later we play again haha. oras ou cup this time. let me know when you would prefer to play, our timezones are the same with 3 hours 30min difference.
    yo man, ru ssnl when? i'm on gmt
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    hi there. i am gmt+2 so two hours ahead. let me know when you would prefer to play but i rather get this done before weekend.
    The Leprechaun
    The Leprechaun
    ok cool, thursday evening alright? 6-8pm my time?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yeah that should be great. i will be around that time so message me then whenever your ready to go
    Yo, double bracket and I'm GMT-6. I can usually many anyway after 12 PM and sometimes a little earlier if I'm up early. Only time that definitely won't work is the weekdays around 5 PM, 5-7:20 PM on Monday and Thursday, and then 12:15-2 PM on Friday. Also, it's a Best of 3 now.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i would prefer to play on the weekend if possible. would you be fine playing 3pm or 4pm your time on friday?
    TPP
    TPP
    Yeah both times are great. I'll most likely have to leave around 4:45 to pick up my brother from school, so if we're able to start it around 3:30, we should be fine.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i will be able to play from 3pm your time onwards but i am perfectly fine starting at 3.30pm your time on friday. looking forward to our bracket final duel!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…