Wanony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• New Meta Tourney, GMT-3 when would you like to play?
    Wanony
    Wanony
    ye sounds good
    Wanony
    Wanony
    I'am around on main as wanony and on stours as Wanonymous1616. Send me a pm when you're ready for our games.
    Nevve
    Nevve
    Apologies getting on right now, ill msg you under the name Nevver Evver
    Hello when can you play for OU tour? I'm gmt+2 and mostly available during evening or week end
    7shoes
    7shoes
    Well I'm waiting for you since 30minutes, pls be ready before 10pm or I will call act
    7shoes
    7shoes
    So we may try to play tomorrow morning, I should be free between 9am and 11am
    Wanony
    Wanony
    srry man, had a really busy evening, take the win
    yo we're paired for bw cup when u wanna play im gmt+2 and available whenever u want
    Wanony
    Wanony
    ru u around rn? If not gmt +2 and free for the next 4h and the entire afternoon tmr
    Louna
    Louna
    im there if u're still up lemme just find some teams
    Louna
    Louna
    on as louna hmu when u there
    hey, when do u wanna play for 1v1pl, im gmt-7 and can’t play on my mornings
    Wanony
    Wanony
    1pm sounds perfect. I will be around before that too so hmu when you get on.
    ima
    ima
    hey, im on a bit earier as expected, want to play now?
    Wanony
    Wanony
    Yh sure I will be on amethyst
    bw cup 1v1, +1 when?
    Wanony
    Wanony
    I'am around on amethyst
    Wanony
    Wanony
    I'am gonna go offline now. We should prob reschedule. Tomorrow same time works for me since you're busy during the weekend.
    BK
    oh i didnt notice, tomrrow works for me as well, just pm me on discord when u online Bro Kappa#5200
    Hello we are playing for adv 1v1! Im gmt+11 and am currently on break, so give me a (reasonable) time and ill be there ;)
    Wanony
    Wanony
    GMT+1, given our timezone difference this prob needs to happen during the weekend. Would saturday 10 pm your time work out?
    Chickenpie2
    Chickenpie2
    Yeah that sounds good. See u on saturday
    Chickenpie2
    Chickenpie2
    hey wany i'm on rn. let me know when u get on
    no team preview tour when can you play? i'm gmt-8 and can play from about 11am-6:30pm and 8:45pm to 10pm on monday and 6:30pm-9pm on tuesday and wednesday or we can get an extension
    queso
    queso
    right sorry time zones, if it's ok with you then let's shoot for today and we can play monday if necessary.
    Wanony
    Wanony
    Sure, that works
    queso
    queso
    whenever you're ready pm me on dragonheaven.
    When you wanna play for 1v1 winter ssnl? I’m gmt-5 and am free pretty much the whole week, just give me a time.
    Landon
    Landon
    sounds good, or i can legit play now if youre up to it
    Wanony
    Wanony
    Wednesday it is then. I will be around on amethyst as Wanonymous1616.
    Wanony
    Wanony
    I'am around in the 1v1 room on main atm. chal when ready
    Hey, gmt+1 wanna play tomorrow for uu gods among us?
    Sinkyr
    Sinkyr
    Tomorrow at night*
    Wanony
    Wanony
    3PM might be a little early, but I should be able to be online around 4PM (might be a little late tho). Hmu when you see me online on smogtours/in the uu room on main.
    Wanony
    Wanony
    aight, I'am on. chal when ready
    (1v1 Seasonal)
    request extension if you need it, otherwise match will be coinflipped in interest of keeping the tour moving a few hours from now
    I'm GMT -8 mornings and evenings, PS name is Yourim
    Wanony
    Wanony
    since we haven't seen each other online and I really want to get this done. What time on saturday would you be able to make?
    The Official Glyx
    anything at all??
    What's your PS name and when can we battle?
    Wanony
    Wanony
    ps name is wanony. Online mostly during GMT+2 evenings. Just hmu when you see me online in the 1v1 room this week and we can play
    we're paired for the battle factory tour, can p much play whenever so when is best for u? gmt+1
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…