akaFila
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there! contacting for PU alpha tour, ill be free all weekdays past 5:30pm us EST GMT -5:00, if that doesn't work for you, I can try to accommodate for another time
    1v1pl gmt +0 im most free wednesday and sunday all day lmk what works for you
    akaFila
    akaFila
    GMT-6; Thursday and Saturday/Sunday will be my best days, so Sunday works if you want. The earlier the better, but I should be available most all day as needed.
    autumn
    autumn
    wanna do sunday 11am your time?
    akaFila
    akaFila
    Sure, that works-
    akaFila
    akaFila
    GMT-6; I should be available pretty much any time today or Saturday, if something works either of those days.
    ceraa
    on main rn lmk
    Hey! Sorry for the delay in reaching out to you about scheduling. We are matched up to play for the Monotype Generations tour. What's your timezone/when are you able to play? Looking forward to it!
    akaFila
    akaFila
    Go ahead and take the win-
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Oh okay, thank you! :) Take care!
    When play for mono ssnls. GMT-5
    akaFila
    akaFila
    GMT-6; Mornings are usually best for me. If you want to do like 10am -5 tomorrow/Thursday?
    Meta
    Meta
    I’m in school during then. I’m free 4-9 pm usually weekdays. Can u do those? Otherwise we can try weekend
    Hey, I have plans for July 4 and Saturday July 6. I let me know when we can finalize a time for our battle for the CAP tournament.
    I'll be out of town for a convention Thur-Sun, so playing isn't idle at all. I'm open today and any time tomorrow if available. GMT-6
    we play for PL, are you down to play on sunday? i should be free in the latter half of the day (after 4:30pm EST)
    akaFila
    akaFila
    Are Friday/Saturday available at all? I could do Sunday afternoon if needed, but prefer otherwise.
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    uh saturday doesnt look too hot, friday could be better i guess. anything after 3pm est is good for me
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    sooo we gonna play sunday? what time?
    What time and day would you be available to play, I’m on pacific standard time (gmt -7 it seems)
    hey would you like to play for seasonal sometime this weekend?
    alive
    hey would you like to play for seasonal sometime before the deadline?
    When do you wanna battle? I'm CST and available any day in the afternoon
    akaFila
    akaFila
    Want to do 6pm Friday?
    Nalei
    Nalei
    Sounds good
    hey when do u wanna play for God's among us, gmt+1, best days for me are usually daytimes or Sunday night
    When can we fight? Would love 4pm GMT -5 tomorrow.
    Drapionswing
    Drapionswing
    AkaFila get ontop of this
    Birkal
    Birkal
    Just FYI, it’s gonna basically be impossible for me to fight this, at least until Friday morning now. It’s why I wanted to get it done ASAP :(
    When do you want to play 1v1 ssnl
    akaFila
    akaFila
    gmt-5; I should be available anytime tomorrow/Monday evening - Rest of the week any realistic time should be ok with a heads up
    Xayah
    Xayah
    I’m GMT+2, which means your evening isn’t happening unfortunately. How do you feel about Wednesday evening my time?
    1v1, gmt-4 prob late nights my time arebest. saturday night is ideal
    akaFila
    akaFila
    We can just set up for Saturday, I should be good for anything in the evening. GMT-5 here; 8pm for you work? Can give or take a few hours as needed
    suapah
    suapah
    ya that prob works. like 9/10pm saturday my time would prob work
    suapah
    suapah
    Play?
    Hello, we are paired for exhibition triathlon. When are you able to play? I'm gmt+1 and mostly available during evening (~6pm - ~9pm)
    akaFila
    akaFila
    I'm available around 6pm today and tomorrow, little later if needed, if you want to get that done
    7shoes
    7shoes
    I should be there around 6:30pm (maybe a bit later) if it's too late for you we can try another time
    Contacting for1v1pl, I'm down Friday 10:00-11:15pm +5:45 gmt, what time will you be free?
    akaFila
    akaFila
    That’s fine
    Baleblaze
    Baleblaze
    Having ungodly internet, will try my best to come on today. Can we have a backup timing for tomorrow in case i don't make it? same time as scheduled, just a day later as backup
    akaFila
    akaFila
    Should be fine
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…