Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• rigged pairings... bw cup when? I'm -4, nights and weekends
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    thanks for the dpp teams you posted in RoA btw xD
    just used 2 to win my dpp cup games
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Alright bro lets shoot for saturday. And good to hear bro! Was it the swampert dusknoir team?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    That was one yeah. And ok.
    heyo somalia bro, when do u wanna play for rby cup ? gmt+2 here
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    hey bro can you do today or tomorrow evening gmt+1 so shouldn't be hard bro
    Long time no see bro, we're paired for dpp global.
    When can you play?
    Honor
    Honor
    I think it can work. See you on Thursday man, it will be a pleasure
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Hey bro, if you happen t want to do the game a bit earlier, that also works for me. 9 still works as well so your choice, just giving options brother and also looking forward to it
    Honor
    Honor
    Hey, I'm having dinner right now so I'm not totally sure I'll be able to play earlier
    u signed up twice for bw cup bro
    I can understand ur hype over ur free trophy but posting in just once is ok
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    LMFAO my bad bro thanks haha I swear I don't know what happened!!
    Yo man, we have to play a tie breaker for best friend's tour r1 since badabing didn't show up, i'll be the one playing it, let me know when you're available
    Hi Somalia, we're paired for ORAS OU Cup II. I'm GMT-5 and free anytime in the evenings on weekdays, and usually anytime during the weekend. When would you like to play?
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Hey man, Saturday around 8-9pm gmt+0 would work for me, is that ok with you?
    Always!
    Always!
    (Oops, sorry I got my timezone wrong, it's GMT-4.) That should be around smogtour time right? I'm cool with that.
    Always!
    Always!
    Hi Somalia, it seems I missed you yesterday; I was waiting for a couple of hours and PMed you but got no reply. Are you available to play today?
    Hey since you’re playing sm, when you wanna play? I’m gmt -5 would rather get it done tmr/Monday afternoon my time since I can’t really do weekend outside of a small chance that I can play Sunday morning but it’s really unlikely
    When play DPP GC. I'm in +8 and I prefer playing my night times but can be flexible on some days so when you down.
    Hey, we play for no fairies tour, I'm US Central time and can play weeknights or weekends all day (starting Sat).
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Sorry for the delay man but lets shoot for saturday 8pm gmt+0?
    Doctor_DraX
    Doctor_DraX
    Doctor_DraX
    Hey I'm going out so I won't be able yo make it, go ahead and take ff
    Hi man, i'm gmt +1 i can play tomorrow if u want
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Friday evening works after 10pm gmt+0 bro,is that ok?
    Akola
    Akola
    Perfect :)
    Is there any way you play today or tomorrow against Akola ? He has to leave for a week thursday evening
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    nah, not today, and tomorrow I can only do after 7pm gmt+0 if that works bro
    Didn't contact you yet for OST but doing it not to be subbed out, i would like to play next week since im busy with finals this week, anytime should work after that
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    I do not have anytime free whatsoever on weekdays. Friday 9pm gmt+0 is fine with me.
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    Cool let's do this on friday then, should be fine for me too
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    I'm ready whenever, you can PM me on PS
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…