Tony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you okay with playing Sunday or tomorrow evening? We're both Dutch so I assume same timezone, but my evenings are busy this week.
    Tony
    Tony
    oof i missed this vm. i could though, maybe at around 3 pm?
    Xayah
    Xayah
    Yeah that works for me, see you then
    Tony
    Tony
    i'm online on rom if you wanna play a bit earlier
    We play for RUPL, I'm GMT-5 and have very limited availability during the week. If the weekend doesn't work for you, please let me know ASAP.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    No, please. Not the puns!

Yeah, Sunday afternoon should work. I don't know how late you stay up, but I should be available from ~1:00 onward.
    Tony
    Tony
    maybe around 3 pm sunday your time?
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Sounds good to me. Let me know if we need to change anything.
    Hello Tony we play for GSC Cup. I think the easter weekend would work the best for me but I can also play this Wednesday and Thursday around 1am and Monday/Tuesday somewhen in the afternoon, between 3:30pm and 7 or 8pm depending on when I'm awake. I can also try to play today but I've just woken up and have work tomorrow very early. I'm not sure how long I'll be awake today
    hello TonyFlygon, please find below my scheduling for rupl

Available the days (times gmt+3): thursday midnight-1 am, friday: 4-5 pm then later 1-2 am, saturday 3-5 pm then 1-2 am, sunday 3-6 pm then midnight-1 am
    any other times might be available but on a moment's notice
    hi, we're paired for rupl. im gmt -3 i got subbed in quite late, so i'm not sure about your schedule. could we play between 1 and 4pm my time tomorrow? lmk if so
    Tony
    Tony
    oof ok i'll try to make that work. it will be closer to the 4 pm mark most likely.
    Yay
    Yay
    ok, thank you about it. see you there
    Hello again we've played for more tours the past two weeks than in the entire time I was on Smogon before that wtf

Whenre you down to DPP
    yo tony I think we're paired for POWC in DPP, wanna play tomorrow 5pm gtm+2?
    Tony
    Tony
    also gmt +2, but i won't be home by then. i could do later tonight if you want though. maybe around 10 or 11 pm?
    Pais
    Pais
    10pm is fine
    Pais
    Pais
    I'm on
    When u wanna play for mono wcop?. I'm gmt-4 and would prefer like Friday from like 4-9 pm, Saturday 2-9 pm, or Sunday 2-9 pm. If u want I could also do like 4:30-6:30 ish on Thursday. Tell me what times are best for you
    Meta
    Meta
    Yes that should be workable for me.
    Tony
    Tony
    Cool I'll see you then!
    Meta
    Meta
    Alright i'm on. Msg me on showdown when u are on. Username is MetaRiolu7
    Hi Tony. We play for 1v1PL. I'm GMT+1, and I can play Thursday and Friday after 4:30pm or so, Saturday I can play somewhere between 3 and 6pm most likely. sunday similar timeframe, I got work Sunday night so we cant push it out any later than that. Tell me if any of these work.
    Tony
    Tony
    4-5 pm +1 on sunday?
    neomon
    neomon
    sounds good. Let's say 4pm though cause I cant sit around an hour that day
    Tony
    Tony
    sure thing see you then!
    We meet in a... Not DPP 1v1 tournament. When're you down to play? -6 (I think? It's 2 PM for me atm)
    Tony
    Tony
    sorry for ignoring this btw, i missed the highlight. :x
    Ren
    Ren
    Dw lmao
    will you be able to play Mono wcop in the middle of the week? Wednesday or Thursday? EST
    Tony
    Tony
    i can't sorry i'm booked with work and school on weekdays. i should be able to make any time on saturday and late afternoon/early evening est on sunday
    Mono WCOP, GMT -4. Unfortunately not available on Sunday, but should be good any other day. When do you want to play?
    We got paired for the 1v1 ssnl. Best time for me is 10:00pm GMT+0 on anyday of the week, ideally on Saturday if you have no preference
    Tony
    Tony
    saturday around 10 pm gmt +0 should work
    Tony
    Tony
    alright i'm on ps main as Tony
    Hello we play for exhibition semis. GMT+9 and would prefer to play on the weekend (not certain about my Saturday schedule but should be free from late evening, and from the afternoon on Sunday)
    Tony
    Tony
    you had me at sunday. 10-11 pm or so gmt +9 maybe? i'm gmt +1
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Sunday 10pm~11pm my time should be perfect. See you then!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…