TSR
    TSR
    Sounds fine with me
    Perry
    Perry
    any chance this is happening?
    TSR
    TSR
    we had some complications because of my family dragging me around on short notice, posted about it in the thread, I'd prefer not losing to activity from this tho
    Hey when you want to play hpl, i will be free today if you want
    TSR
    TSR
    Ill be free for about the next 3 hours if you're still here, otherwise tomorrow will still be good
    Hey we gotta play for roapl, im gmt-4 can u play thursday sometime?
    TSR
    TSR
    Sorry I mustve missed your vm earlier on accident but yea that sounds ok with me
    Vileman
    Vileman
    neat
    i could also play now sometime if u want, during the next hour or so
    Vileman
    Vileman
    ill be in smogtours
    Hey man appreciate it's the late end of the timeframe we scheduled for, I'm on stours under my main acc. whenever you're ready, will be around till 11pm GMT+1 as discussed on cord
    hey we should play for roapl, im gmt -4 can do pretty much anytime in the next couple days
    TSR
    TSR
    afaik I'm free all day tomorrow bar the early-ish morning, and I can play for like 3 hours til I have to go to work from now if you see this. gmt -6
    Lavos
    yeah let's play now, I'm on main
    Your sig, it's cool. Was going to like your post, but then realized it's your sig, so I'll just write this on your wall instead.
    ADV Cup, when you want to play ? I am GMT+2. I should normally be here all day Saturday and Sunday.
    TSR
    TSR
    Sunday would be the best for me here, it’s usually best for our time zone difference if we play around 10 or 11 am my time (gmt -6). That work for you?
    LBDC
    LBDC
    Sunday 10 a.m gmt-6 work for my.
    TSR
    TSR
    sounds good with me
    Hi, we have to play for the BW cup, I'm GMT+1 and available at most times this weekend, except during stour. Give me your availabilities so that we can work something out. Here is my discord so you can contact me quickly: Im Rick Astley#0416
    rby cup, gmt+1, when can you play
    TSR
    TSR
    sorry i forgot to reply since i was at work yday, how's Monday around the time of this post for you? gmt -6 here if we have to do something else
    zugubu royale
    that works
    Hi, RUPL, im gtm -6 and I cam play everyday between 12 pm at 1 pm and 6 pm at 9 pm
    When want you play?
    TSR
    TSR
    I'm also gmt -6, sometime between 11 and 1 Saturday would be the best for me. I have work after that so I can't really do any later, but I'm free Sunday if you're ok with waiting that long. Don't mean to john that long but I've been sick he past couple days so I haven't done too much building or anything so I need a couple days to catch up if thats ok w you
    Flamita
    Flamita
    Sure, saturday is good for me
    Flamita
    Flamita
    Hi, are you here?
    matched up for adv cup when do u want to play, im gmt+1
    TSR
    TSR
    gmt -6 here, do you wanna play Saturday around 6-7 pm your time? I can't really play later than that on Saturday because of work, or we could do Sunday since afaik I'll be free whenever
    London13
    London13
    that time on saturday is fine
    London13
    London13
    here
    Can you play rupl today, im gmt +1 and ill be at a party in the evening. Could also do tomorrow 12 at night.
    Hey buddy, when do you want to play for RoAPL? I'd love if we played before Friday, I'm GMT+0.
    TSR
    TSR
    Gmt -6 here, you think we could play Thursday around 5-6 pm your time?
    Sceptross
    Sceptross
    Yep. See you then!
    Hey when do you wanna play for rupl, im gmt-3
    TSR
    TSR
    I'd prefer playing Saturday, my internet is gonna be awful for the next couple days but should be better by then, I'll have all day free. If not I can play in the morning Thursday hopefully or Friday before work / school (up until like noon or so my time gmt -6). Any of that work for you?
    lighthouses
    lighthouses
    We can play saturday, can you do 2pm my time?
    TSR
    TSR
    sounds good w me
    (´・ω・`) hello when do you wanna play for XY Doubles Tour? oo pref playing this weekend, us eastern time
    PU Seeded R2. I'm GMT -6. When you wanna play?
    Aaronboyer
    Aaronboyer
    Let's shoot for 4:15pm my time, 5:15 yours?
    TSR
    TSR
    (sorry for forgetting to reply) sounds good w me
    Aaronboyer
    Aaronboyer
    Okay so, I didn't realize this until just now, but the Nintendo Direct for today is at 5:00pm EST. Do we want to play 30 mins - 45 mins earlier or later to compensate? Idk how much you wanna watch that
    Hey, RU wcup when ? I'm gmt+1, can play friday the evening and week-end all day ( not night )
    Alkione
    Alkione
    10 am your time is ok !
    Alkione
    Alkione
    Yo, I was online but I forgot to pm you :( Are you still on ?
    TSR
    TSR
    im still here, ill be on main and stours, just shoot me a pm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…