Wabane
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey lcpl w2. Im gmt+2 and can play any evening except for wednesday really
    Wabane
    Wabane
    yo sounds cool, i'm gmt+2 as well, i would like to fight the week end, is it fine for you ?
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    sure, sunday 9 pm?
    Wabane
    Wabane
    yo could you go for saturday at the same hour ?
    Yo when ssnl check ur discord, im -4 and free from 4 pm onwards tonight
    Wabane
    Wabane
    yoyo ok i'm gmt+2 free as well
    when lc ssnl? I'm GMT-4 and can play weekdays after 5:00 PM (until about midnight)
    tazz
    tazz
    I can’t really do weekend until like 3-4 am your time so weekdays are when we should be playing. When can you play on weekdays so we can get a time down?
    Wabane
    Wabane
    o sorry lol missed the word "weekdays", ok is wednesday good ?
    tazz
    tazz
    yup
    lc ssnl i'm gmt-7 and i can only do the beginning of the week preferably evenings
    Wabane
    Wabane
    yo gmt+2 here, can you play tomorrow ?
    Reminder that I responded to your message on my profile and my time zone is EST (GMT -5) and I’ll be available for most of the week (afternoon/midday/evening EST time) but I am very flexible and can probably adjust to when suits you best.
    When do you want to play for ost r2? I’m gmt -5 (est); would prefer to play on weekends between 1-4 pm my time but lmk what works for you.
    FMG
    FMG
    Alright which day? Both days should work fine but would like to know beforehand just in case
    Wabane
    Wabane
    hmmmm not rly sure , maye saturday ?
    FMG
    FMG
    works
    yo nul im gmt+1, wanna play asap?
    Wabane
    Wabane
    yo let's go
    carcy
    carcy
    Lets play in an hour and 15 aka 7 pm my time
    carcy
    carcy
    im on my main rn if you wanna play
    Hi, we have to play for the BW OU Seasonal. I'm GMT-4 (EST) and am free in the evenings; let me know when you can play~
    Wabane
    Wabane
    gmt+1 , free rn if you can
    bw ou. I am GMT+8,when to play
    Wabane
    Wabane
    lol gmt+1 here , i'm able to play evenings my time
    endwich
    endwich
    how about Thursday 5pm your time(I cant be later)
    Wabane
    Wabane
    should be nice
    Hey, NU League R1. I‘m GMT +1. Could play Friday pretty much all day and Saturday and Sunday from 8pm onwards.
    hey, we're paired for roa olympics. when do you want to play?
    Wabane
    Wabane
    yo dude i'm gmt+1 , can almost anytime , what's your gmt ?
    Hclat
    I'm -5. Don't really check this a ton but you can reach me at hclat#9507 on disc and i'm usually available when online
    Hey man, when can you play for lc last chance? i'm gmt+1 and would prefer the weekend
    Wabane
    Wabane
    yo man , i'm gmt+2 , can also play the week end , tell me which time you prefer
    EnzoLapras
    EnzoLapras
    sunday after 2pm (my time) would be best
    nul, -4 usually available in afternoon easier to find me on discord as Will#6786
    cb aaron judge
    cb aaron judge
    ok we got an extension through wednesday can we play tuesday afternoon for me (i.e. after 7 pm your time), will be busy both monday/wednesday afternoons
    Wabane
    Wabane
    okok i'm sry , i was here but didn't open smogon ( quite tired ) well yh i'm ok wiith that
    cb aaron judge
    cb aaron judge
    thats fine
    UU Majors, GMT -6. I've loaded this week with most of my matches and I'm afk this weekend. Let me know if there's a time that works next week for you.
    Wabane
    Wabane
    gmt+2 , i'm available almost anytime , you can also pm me when i'm online
    WPBeartic
    WPBeartic
    cool cool. I'll check if you're online during the day throughout the week
    When can you play for LC ssnl? Im free most mornings at 6:45 am and evenings at 5:45 pm. I can do weekend mornings at 9 ish am. I have sporadic availability during the rest of evenings and weekend afternoons.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    sure, that should be 12:45 am your time.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Actually the way my day is set up, maybe 5:15 would be better if that works for you. Closer to midnight your time.
    Wabane
    Wabane
    work nicely thx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…