Hogg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• RU, -3 gmt, i can play today since afternoon my time and night, tomorrow 15-18 and 23-, weekend only 23-, monday 15-18 and 23-, mi nick is DiputadesIndecises
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Today probably won't work until late, but tomorrow might.
    Portrait or Ruin
    Portrait or Ruin
    im on, nick: Fort el Prohibido
    ORAS uu , my availabilities: Sunday 9pm to 0.30 am gmt+2, Saturday 11pm to 2am but I have a pu series around 1am
    Hello. We play for UU Open VIII round one. My timezone is GMT+3. When would you like to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yo, i am done with my other games so i'll be on main server/smogtours for some UU!
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Sounds good, would you prefer stours or main?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i will leave it up to you
    Hey I’m -4, weekend is easiest pretty much anytime. If not I’m good after my 9-5 during weekdays, lmk what’s best.
    Wanka
    Wanka
    I can rn If u still can
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Saw ur convo with pak. That’s fine just lmk when u can
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Alright sorry about that, I'm back, let me know when you want to play.
    Hey Hogg can you message me on disc hockeykid33#3871 or reply to my dm? I need to talk about world cup.
    uupl, when do you want to play? i'm -3
    Hogg
    Hogg
    -4, can do a weekday evening around 8ish pm my time or we can try for weekend.
    Highways
    Highways
    i can make it friday 8pm. if ypu can't make it, then let's schedule for weekend.
    When would you be able to play for Super Hidden Ability? I can't do Friday, but most other days should be fine give or take work
    Smallsmallrose
    Smallsmallrose
    EST, I should be available for evening either Thursday or anytime during the weekend.
    Hogg
    Hogg
    I PM'd on showdown but it looks like you're AFK. You up for playing tonight? Or do you want to try to do tomorrow afternoon?
    Smallsmallrose
    Smallsmallrose
    I can play tonight!
    Hi, we're paired for Super Hidden Abilities
    I'd like to play on friday between 7 and 9 PM (GMT+1) if possible
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Ready?
    Hogg
    Hogg
    I have to go in a bit, any chance you'll be on soon?
    Polyzon
    Polyzon
    I'm really sorry, I completely forgot the schedule... If you're available tomorrow at the same hour, it's good for me, if not, well, it's my bad, take the AW...
    hi,
    I have a question about the 200 $ tournament .
    Mega khangaskan is not on the banned list, but is it banned?
    Hogg
    Hogg
    I’d check with the host.
    would you be open on sunday morning or saturday evening to fight for SHA? I'm CST
    Hogg
    Hogg
    One of those two should definitely work. I’m -5 (until DST at least), just hit me up on discord.
    uubers

i’m gmt -5

when will you be available?
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Whenever, I’m same time zone. Want to play tonight around 7 or 8ish?
    dingbat
    i have rehearsal until ~9:15 pm or so, are you available after 9:30?
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Yeah, should be.
    Hey, Hogg. It's a pleasure to see you still playing. I love your badgeset! Good going! We used to play on PO! :D
    -Deschutes (Alex Amaterasu)
    hey man, when you wanna play for uu masters ? i'm gmt+1
    SanJl
    SanJl
    alright
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Just to confirm, we play in like 30 minutes, right? Want to make sure I have my time zones right.
    Hogg
    Hogg
    You ready? Let me know as soon as you are and I'll pop on.
    Hey could you possibly spare some time tomorrow for a tryout for SPL? I'm an NU main; I can play other tiers (Current OU, ORAS OU) as well. I realize this is in short timing but I'd greatly appreciate your consideration.
    just realized this avatar is Basquiat - just got done with a production of Angels in America, the set of which was heavily influenced by brutalism, neo-expressionism, Basquiat, among other things. good taste dude
    hey, do you want to play for Adv 200 Tour now? if so, i'll be on ps! main or smogtours, otherwise i'm available tomorrow / Thursday / Saturday (usually around 14:00-20:00 GMT -2)
    Century Express
    Century Express
    no worries, it's 1am here right now, so I'd prefer to play at another day... Saturday is super convenient for me though
    Century Express
    Century Express
    fwiw i'll be on PS! / smogtours occasionally whenever i'm available, just lmk if you prefer to play today or tomorrow (although tomorrow is kinda hectic for me)
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Today works, you free now?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…