PDC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're paired for Snake this week. I'm GMT-5 and usually free after 10 AM besides 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM on the weekdays, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM on Thursday, and 12 PM - 3 PM on Fridays. Let me know what time works for you. I won't be available at 2 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday nor Saturday. Do you want to try Saturday evening or Sunday? Let me know what works for you and have a nice night!
    TPP
    TPP
    Do you have a preferred time for Sunday? I should be free all day so I can most likely manage whatever.
    PDC
    PDC
    probably around mid afternoon, like 3-4pm
    TPP
    TPP
    Sounds good to me. See you then and take care.
    Hi please specify in your winpost, the record of your series for BW OU Summer Seasonal
    Hi, we're paired for the GSC OU seasonal R1. I'm usually GMT-4 but I'm on vacation atm and don't have my laptop so I can't play til I get back next Thursday, when I can do any time before 4 PM except from 12-1. I can also do Friday if you need but I can only do 2:30 PM then. LMK when you can fight asap, I'd prefer to schedule here as I don't check discord frequently.
    PDC
    PDC
    ye i can do that on thursday
    Deleted User 400951
    Ok yikes idt I can do today uh when else works for you
    paired for the bw thing, gotta play on deadline if thats fine for you because i leave tmrw for vacation until then :x
    PDC
    PDC
    sounds good to me
    palkiadialgaclash, we need to play for adv seasonal winners r2
    when can you play?
    gmt -3
    Lfrs
    Lfrs
    the deadline was yesterday oO
    but maybe i can play this night my time
    PDC
    PDC
    ya i'll be online pretty late tonight so our times may overlap if i see u online / just msg me
    Lfrs
    Lfrs
    We'll have an extension until tomorrow. I can play today from now to 11pm my time and tomorrow from 5pm to 10pm
    hi play for gsc seasonal, would prefer weekend. GMT +8. on discord if thats easier.
    when do you wanna play pu open r1?
    BST
    Greybaum
    Greybaum
    sunday 8PM BST?
    Greybaum
    Greybaum
    online rn for whenever you're ready.
    Greybaum
    Greybaum
    for the record i was online for like 4 hours before that comment too, if you were on it wasn't under pdc
    idk what your schedule is like at all, can we pls schedule for a specific day and time?
    Hey, contacted u on discord
    spatula
    spatula
    Just wondering when you are free for ghosting tour. We are most free on weekend afternoons gmt -4
    Hi, we’re paired for the GSC cup. I’m GMT+1, and free for most of the day on Saturday/Sunday, although I would like to avoid playing during stour. Let me know your availability. This is my discord so that you can contact me easily: Im Rick Astley#0416
    Hi, can you play on friday or weekend for rby cup? gmt +2
    PDC
    PDC
    the weekend would probably be best for me but i can probably play later friday as well. gmt -5
    SMB
    SMB
    i'd rather play on weekend too; let's schedule for saturday 7 pm my time? if that doesn't work for you suggest any other time, i should be free from 4 to 8 pm
    SMB
    SMB
    online rn
    days. So I need someone to build teams with and for, to keep making new ones. So don't be afraid to get together with me and make teams with me. -Deschutes (Alex Amaterasu)
    Hey, PDC. Could you give me some rates of my two teams posted in PM's? I know you're a good rater, so that would be appreciated. And like them, if you can as well! I never got any good rates. I just got subpar comments from lower down players that didn't give much polite advice, and my page RMT was closed for not the best reasons. And if you would like to team-build together, let me know. I make great teams these
    PDC
    PDC
    sorry dude, but i'm retired from mons. last time i seriously rated teams was maybe...3+ years ago. i don't know the meta at all, and can't really learn it either
    Deschutes
    Ok, no big deal. Is it to late to get involved in SPL btw? I would like to know how to get involved this time around. The last time I played in it was when I played under other names back in like 2007 to 2009.
    dpp global. gmt +12. can u do some time between 2pm-8pm on sunday?
    PDC
    PDC
    i can play in the later portion of that time window, just msg me whenever you're online
    Googly
    Googly
    Had no idea if you were going to be on or when, so I did something else last night and didn't see your message. Today's our last chance. I'll be on at 3pm my time if you can make that? If I don't hear from you by 8:30am though, I'll have probably made other plans.
    PDC
    PDC
    i'll be able to make it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…