jugol
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do you want to play for dou seasonals? im available sunday most of the day or monday evening
    jugol
    jugol
    Can it be before 3PM or after 6PM? Turns the torchic community day is tomorrow and not today as I thought first. Sorry I messed up.
    tennisace
    tennisace
    sure we can do after 6 pm
    tennisace
    tennisace
    im on main in the dou room / on discord, have been since 6
    Hi, I'm your DOU ssnls r2 opponent, what times are you available this weekend? I'm GMT-5
    jugol
    jugol
    Hi, sorry lunch is getting delayed, can we play about 1h later than planned? Thanks a lot!
    Spurrific
    Sure, that would be fine
    Spurrific
    I'm on ps as Spurrific, just let me know there when you are online
    DOU ssnl when play? Gmt+2
    jugol
    jugol
    Ok, see you then!
    jugol
    jugol
    Hi! The bus got delayed so I'm arriving home around 15-20 min from now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    STABLE
    STABLE
    okay don't worry, I'll be on ps as stableprince569. challenge me once you're ready
    Hey, duu tour. I'm gmt-4 and can play most reasonable times this weekend or anytime after 5pm weekdays
    jugol
    jugol
    Woah, that's early... In that case I can make arrangements to play after 6PM, but I'd have to play on mobile (that's why I prefer 8PM when I'm already back home). If you really need it then I have no problem.
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    I wake up at 3:30 every morning so yeah it would be preferred. Want to shoot for like, tomorrow?
    jugol
    jugol
    Ye, I'm fine with that. If I forget please ping me on the discord DOU channel at around 6PM, thanks!
    hey we're paired for duu seasonals, i'm a little busy this week so i don't think i can play until the weekends unless you want to play now haha. i'm gmt-5 and will be free all day on the weekends
    jugol
    jugol
    Hi, during the week I'm busy as well so weekend works for me. If you can/want make space earlier, I can play after 6PM (in your timezone), otherwise see you on the weekend!
    DaAwesomeDude1
    DaAwesomeDude1
    sounds good man, if i see you on in ps, i'll be down to play but otherwise weekends are good!
    hey we play for DOU seasonals. My time zone is EST or GMT -5, and I can play weekdays from 7-11 pm or weekends from 1pm-11pm. Let me know when you're available!
    Animus
    Animus
    I can play now ? Might be too late but I’m available
    jugol
    jugol
    Oof sorry, I was awake but got distracted with other stuff. Let's play tonight? Are you in the DOU discord? If so ping me there
    Animus
    Animus
    oh yeah same, I can do that a bit later tonight!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…