Smogon Forums

Laurel
Laurel
Idk it in advance normally bcuz my hours Tomorrow is bad i can say. Weekend is bad?
Tamahome
Tamahome
Yep, especially because I thought I could get all my matches done by then. How's friday?
Laurel
Laurel
sure i don't get out of work till like 6pm tho est
Tamahome
Tamahome
Hmm nah, friday evening doesn't work. You gotta give something earlier man. How's saturday morning for you?
Tamahome
Tamahome
Btw if you really can't commit to any other time, I suggest we just actually play when we had scheduled before...
Laurel
Laurel
Sure i can play in an hour
Tamahome
Tamahome
I'm on smogtours!
Tamahome
Tamahome
Okay I've waited for about an hour, I gotta go off now as I'm really tired of waiting. Hope to catch you around.
Laurel
Laurel
uhhh no wonder. smogon is reading time stamps wrong. i said i can play in an hour at 8:59 pm and logged in at 10 pm and u had left RIP.
Laurel
Laurel
ill be on tomorrow after 5pm set and saturday morning.
Laurel
Laurel
est* also on tonight
Tamahome
Tamahome
Evenings are no longer an option for me, and Sunday is impossible. I'll be on for a little while now. If that doesn't work, hope to catch you tomorrow morning, but my time will be very limited by then.
Laurel
Laurel
you basically gave me no time to play you when I'm not working. even when you posted this I'm at work. ill make it tomorrow morning, please give me an exact time.
Laurel
Laurel
can u PM me on discord when ur on Laurel#6008
Tamahome
Tamahome
I'll vm you when I get on tomorrow, but idk exactly when. I already had to move my other series because I have a TON of stuff to do this weekend.
Laurel
Laurel
me too..
Laurel
Laurel
well I'm going to sleep now. not sure when i'll be awake but ill be available all day once i am
Tamahome
Tamahome
Hey, just got up. I'll be available for the next 1.5 hour.
Tamahome
Tamahome
I kept checking your page and now I'm out of time. Hope to somehow catch you around but that's unlikely to happen.
Laurel
Laurel
i told you to PM me on discord dude... i'd get a notification on my phone. i've been available all day.