INSULT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We play for NUPL. I'm GMT -7, best days to play for me would be Saturday or Sunday evening, maybe around 7 or 8 PM my time. Does that work for you?
    INSULT
    INSULT
    Sure saturday that time works
    hello we play for roapl, i’m primarily available thursdays and sundays (fri and sat i work doubles and i’m completely unavailable) all day, when’s good for you EDT
    Souf
    Souf
    can do you anything a bit earlier, or even later?
    INSULT
    INSULT
    Sure 8pm edt works, im also free rn if u wanna get it done
    Souf
    Souf
    on smogtours when you're ready
    when do you want to nupl, im gmt -7 and can do thurs/fri morning or most times over the weekend
    INSULT
    INSULT
    we can do saturday an hour before tour? im also free now if u wanna play early
    Raseri
    Raseri
    not prepped yet but saturday works
    BW Cup r3. I'm GMT +1 and can play around 7pm-11pm on Wednesday and Thursday + Saturday and Sunday. When would you like to play?
    INSULT
    INSULT
    Saturday 7pm ur time works
    Glue
    Glue
    Sounds good, see you on Saturday.
    Glue
    Glue
    I'm online rn as Roseybear on main
    Hey, we are paired for Oupl I am -4 and am relatively free up until Friday morning. Friday evening Sat and Sunday morning ill be out of town, if you can let me know when works for you that would be sick.
    INSULT
    INSULT
    ? What
    INSULT
    INSULT
    Ohh ic
    Zesty43
    Zesty43
    my manager said that they switched me and sj so Im playing Hay but they did not do that in the thread so i have no fucking clue whats going down. If they end up not switching us ill play you tomorrow.
    OUPL w4 gmt - 5, ill be free all day today, tuesday and wednesday up until 10 am, them in available 8am - 10am thursday, friday, and saturday, then free all day sunday, my discord is We#9628, hti me up there its easier to talk to me
    Hey we have to play for nu majors round 1, I'm gmt +1, available throughout the week in the evenings what works for you?
    Scottie
    Scottie
    Is it possible if we could push the time a couple hours ahead, something came up and i'll be busy at our initial scheduled time
    INSULT
    INSULT
    probs be too early for me, hows later at like 9pm ur time
    Scottie
    Scottie
    9pm my time is perfect
    OU SSNL, gmt +1, available every evenings
    INSULT
    INSULT
    Free rn, if u can play hmu on discord (Insult#0032). Otherwise lets do tom 9-10 pm ur time if possible
    Hi there. We play for BW OU Winter Seasonal round 12. My timezone is GMT+2. When would you like to play?
    INSULT
    INSULT
    -4 hows saturday/sunday 9pm ur time?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    atm i would say saturday 9pm will work so an hour before stour on saturday (3pm your time). let's shoot for that atm and ill let you know if that won't work
    INSULT
    INSULT
    Kk
    When do you wanna play for the ORAS SSNL? I'm gmt+1.
    INSULT
    INSULT
    welp u must think im rly annoying, mb dude can we do tom 9pm ur time, i think u said it was fine before
    Staxi
    Staxi
    No dude shit can happens, i'm ok for tmrw 9pm
    INSULT
    INSULT
    on under insult chall whenever, main or stours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…