The Kyle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi we are opponents for OverUsed Stour Tour - Round 1 when can you play? gmt -4 here
    i can play 3 pm gmt -4 to 7 pm gmt -4 today (monday)
    not sure about other days yet
    Ackler
    Ackler
    there was a mistake i am no longer your opponent
    Hi, we are paired for GSC Cup. I'm GMT+2 ans I'd like to play in weekdays evening my time, except on Wednesday. Let me know.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Ok, you'll find me on smgtours and/or main, RoA room
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Sorry, I had arranged my day around your availability after your message. So I can't wait anymore and tomorrow I'll be online only in early morning to play RoAPL.
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    Sorry, take the win
    Hullo, gmt+2, when do you want to play for oupl?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    respond
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    My team is eliminated already and I left the chat so I'm not in mood to play, but if we find each other on PS/Smogtours I can play
    when for gsc cup? gmt +2
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    I'll be available today, send me a msg if you see me on ps
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    I forgot to write but I was looking for you at 8 and rn. If you are available, we can play. Otherwise it's gonna be kinda hard for me scheduling because i'm busy tomorrow and the weekend (I guess I will be online on weekend only for playing my scheduled games and the smogon tour)
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    Can you play before or after smogon tour times?
    Hey, we're opps for the GBU tour. I'm UTC - 4 (EDT.) Today and weekends I'm free all day. The rest I'm available on evenings, as well as late afternoon (like past 4) on Wednesday and Thursday.
    Hey, rby cup. I'm gmt-4 and can do Wednesday from 12-3 pm or Saturday/Sunday 11am - 5 pm. Lmk what works best for you
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    Both timeframes are fine for me, if I cant find you on Wednesday weekend is good
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    Couldn't get on that time today, let's do it on the weekend
    kumiko
    kumiko
    on tours whenever you're ready
    OUPL Week 4. GMT -5. Work fulltime M-F so weekend best time normally. saturday i can play almost all day just not before noon then sunday should be good all day after i wake up which is normally around 7 am
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    Saturday is good! 2pm your time?
    AJag
    AJag
    that should be good. ill let u know friday night if we need to change the time at all
    AJag
    AJag
    ill be good to go anytime now. i know its an hour early and i can wait just let me know and ill get on
    GSC Cup R1, GMT +2 mostly available in the evenings
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    I'm GMT -3, mostly available in the afternoons/night. I can play after Thurday
    Asuya
    Asuya
    Friday 11pm my time?
    The Kyle
    When would you like to play for the GBU tour? im GMT+2, available pretty much all weekend so let me know if a time suits you better.
    Hey man, Im TDing the GBU Tour you signed up to, just wondering whether you've scheduled a time as the deadline is this sunday? Ive posted on your opponents wall too, just a reminder really more than anything.
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    thanks for reminding me, scheduled for weekend
    when do you wanna play for uupl? gmt +8 here. prefer weekends but I might be able to squeeze in a time on friday
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    weekend is fine, what about 10pm-0am your time? I'm gmt -3
    crayon pop
    yeah should be good for me, does sunday work?
    The Kyle
    adv teamtour. give me some windows of availabilty in the coming week i have a weird work schedule and i gotta see what i can make when u have time
    Hey do you want to play BW Cup Round 1 today. I'm online rn as Roseybear if you want to play early.
    If you're unable to do that I'm usually available 8pm-11pm GMT 0 for Saturday. When its Sunday I will be in GMT +1 timezone and I'm available at 7pm-11pm.
    Let me know when you want to play.
    Hey man we play for OUPL this week. When do you want to play? I'm available after 7pm my time M-F and anytime weekends, though I prefer mornings. I'm GMT-5.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…