Rage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey when would you like to play for the hackmons cup? I'm GMT + 5:30, would really prefer to battle sometime during Thursday - Saturday.
    Rage
    Rage
    Cool I'm rage and can be found in Roa Rands or Studio whenever im on
    GaryAjax
    GaryAjax
    Hi, we need to play today. I'll be on around the same time.
    Rage
    Rage
    I'm on now and will be for a few hours
    We matched for the most competitive of tours, Hackmons Cup. I'm usually in the Other Metas room, GMT-4. Can't play the first and have a rather weird work schedule. Let me know when you wanna play, or just challenge me if you see me on!

I go by Drampa's Grandpa on PS! If I'm on an alt it's usually Sobbel but I usually don;t want to be disturbed.
    Rage
    Rage
    Yo dude i'm gmt-6 atm due to daylight savings and and am free on weekends or after 6est weeknights, whenever I'm on you can find me in any of my rooms; RoA, Studio or Random Battles. lmk when could work
    Rage
    Rage
    We need to play today
    Heya, we face each other for the Mono Gens tour. I'm GMT-6 I can battle tomorrow afternoon, friday afternoon, and Saturday afternoon.
    Mono generations. GMT+9 and can play weekday evenings until late or on Sunday
    Rage
    Rage
    Yea I'm usually up by then (hardwired for work sadly lol) See ya then!
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Online now as Snow Jiniri
    Rage
    Rage
    Yea I got up way later sadly, take the win, sorry bout that
    What's up lad when do you wanna rumble for PSPL? Any time around 8-9 PM GMT-4 work for you? I can do the weekend too if need be, just let me know.
    Rage
    Rage
    uhh i think i'm gmt -5 (CST) and that can work, weekend i'm free anytime so anytime then works too. im in roa/studio/randoms all the time at my night time till around that time you list so it should work fine
    we need to throw down for pspl, i'm most available between 7pm and 10 pm BST. other times are possible but not ideal
    Rage
    Rage
    uhhh i get home from around like 10:30 your time so could we do the weekend ig?
    tob
    weekend is fine, probably easier to discuss on discord
    I want to say farewell to our fallen brothers e, e, e and ofc e. rip
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    :p
    Rage
    Rage
    that guy really slapped some letters together eh? :P
    CST, only obligations are tuesday, friday 5pm-midnight; wed thurs 5pm-9pm; and maybe something on sunday
    Rage
    Rage
    CST as well, free today but normally not on weekdays till after 5
    platinumCheesecake
    platinumCheesecake
    Whats your ps username? I'll probably be lurking around these evenings. mines platinumCheesecake, feel free to challenge me if you see me online
    Rage
    Rage
    Rageeeee, i'm staff in RoA, Studio and Voice in randoms, if i'm on you can find me in one of those rooms. evenings are good for me too
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…