tazz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• To clarify: the post below is for my round 2 opponent. Basically name a time after sunday 10 PM GMT-4 and ill make it work
    To my LC open opponent: I will unfortunately not have internet for most of this week and will be unable to schedule normally. I will be getting back from a vacation Sunday evening gmt-4 so if you want to play shortly before deadline I can, but an extension will probably be necessary.
    tazz
    tazz
    I can play pretty much 24/7 if needed Monday-Wednesday with evenings my time preferred (and avoiding meal times 11 AM -1 PM and 6PM-7PM if possible)
    tazz
    tazz
    Please ask for an extension name a time and I'll do my best to make it, I'll also formally schedule Sunday evening if needed.
    yo boss we play for ru open im gmt-7 and would prefer to play sometime next week
    tazz
    tazz
    K that works, I'm gmt-5 and am available my evenings mostly and can play into my nights if needed. which day in particular works for you?
    Jytcampbell
    Jytcampbell
    Can you do Sunday night
    tazz
    tazz
    ok
    you're a former splatoon player right
    tazz
    tazz
    Yeah, I was on Finally until splatoon 2 came out. You were on extermination right?
    Sakito
    Sakito
    I was on extinction haha, I knew I saw your name somewhere on splat. Are you in the hanran server?
    tazz
    tazz
    nah I've left all of the servers but the finally one
    hi when do you wanna play? im free 7-9pm gmt+1 fri/sat/sun, can also do a bit earlier on sat/sun like 3-5pm if youd like
    Yo, we have to play for exhibition I'm GMT +1 and prefer my Saturday evening or sometime on Sunday. Let me know if that works for you.
    tazz
    tazz
    I'm on now, but I'll be here at 9 your time too
    tazz
    tazz
    oops I thought this way today, I'll be around tomorrow as well
    tazz
    tazz
    I'll be on for the next 3 hours or so
    When you want to play for exhibition? I'm gmt-6 can do weekday most early afternoons
    tazz
    tazz
    which one of those would work for that?
    tazz
    tazz
    I would have had to make arrangements ahead of time to be able to confidently play Wednesday at those times, depending on your definition of early. I should be able to play at around 2:30 your time.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I thought I responded sorry. 2:30 today works for me
    Hi there, We play for LC Fall Seasonal round seven. My timezone is GMT+3. When do you want to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    feel free to post here whenever you are able to play if you can't before lunch. i will be online later today (have some other tours scheduled too) but if today doesnt work, ill be online tomorrow as well
    tazz
    tazz
    I'm basically on for the rest of the day, leave a message here when you can
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i messaged you on main server
    Hi we play for nu open, when can you play? Im gmt+2
    tazz
    tazz
    I’m -4 and available most afternoons and evenings my time
    Twixtry
    Twixtry