Klay
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! we're paired for the bw ou championship 2019, when you wanna play? I'm on almost any time, GMT+1
    Klay
    Klay
    +2 here, since im pretty free from monday onwards why dont you tell me some day you'll be cool with and i try to adapt (prefer afternoon/evening during weekdays
    ahoy, rby cup r1. gmt-4 here, can thursday at 8pm your time? or around that.
    Klay
    Klay
    yeah sure, lets do that
    When bw cup? Gmt+2
    didi
    Hey im on
    didi
    Need to go off now idk if i can play later
    Klay
    Klay
    couldnt get in time, sorry man. hope we can reschedule since i would like to play this. my best bet is probably to play this sunday
    Hi, we are paired for DPP V tournament. I'm GMT+1 (but you have to consider summer time) and I'd like to play evening my time in weekdays or in weekend. Let me know.
    hey we play in the OU spring invitational I can play on Wednesday anytime before 5pm EST or anytime on the weekend, my timezone is EST lmk
    Zooch
    Zooch
    hey you good to go now?
    Zooch
    Zooch
    Add me on discord so i can see your messages right away and we can get rescheduled. Discord is Zooch#2344
    Klay
    Klay
    ugh, totally forgot about this yesterday and went to sleep. already added you on discord, sorry about that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…