Xiri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pu blitz, -5 can play Tuesday/Friday morning/early afternoon, can play Saturday but not Sunday
    Xiri
    Xiri
    GMT+9, does Tuesday morning (about 10am) your time work for you?
    crucify
    crucify
    Yeah that works
    We play for snake, GMT+2. I'd prefer playing during the weekend, knowing your GMT it'd probably be better if we played around my afternoon, let me know what works.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hey. GMT+9, and yeah the weekend (preferably Sunday) is fine. How does 11pm my time sound?
    Raiza
    Raiza
    11pm your time on Sunday works
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Great. See you then!
    mpl i am gmt-7. not sure about my availability weekends but i can play during my nights those days. for weekdays i am free during mornings/afternoons tuesday, all day wed, evenings/nights thursday, and not sure about my friday yet but most likely able to play at night.
    trash
    Hey i can play in like 10min if u want. Or is our original time better?
    trash
    Nvm smth came up, ill be able to play at our original time (in 50ish min).
    Xiri
    Xiri
    No worries. I'll be on as Snow Jiniri
    Hey, I'm GMT +5.5 and we're paired for RU open. I'm generally pretty free in my mornings (starting at ~7 am) and aside from a chunk of the afternoon (around 3 to 6 on) I'm generally free the rest of the day too, depends on whether I'm doing something that day. What's your availability look like?
    Kingler
    Kingler
    add me on discord, and do you wanna try like 11:30-12 your time weds/thurs?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I just did. Can't do Wednesday but Thursday should work. I'll let you know if something comes up
    Kingler
    Kingler
    same here, my schedule is super erratic in that something can come up but i'm also really free. you can pretty much message me whenever
    when do you wanna play for uu open? gmt+1, available during my evenings during weekdays + saturday, and sunday i should be able to play anytime during the day as long as you provide me a time in advance. i'd like to play towards the end of the upcoming week (sunday preferably) so i can have some time to prepare my teams and stuff
    Xiri
    Xiri
    GMT+9 and yeah Sunday is fine. How does around 10pm my time sound? (Should be 2pm your time)
    Pearl
    Pearl
    that should be fine man. i'll see you then!
    Hey we just got matched for ru open, I know this is shitty but could you possibly play anytime before wednesday? I am currently GMT-4 but wednesday morning I leave for a vacation that will take me to -7 and I won’t really be able to predict when I can play until the day of, like I said I know this is shitty but its really the only way I can 100% set and make a time.
    Thisbemyalt
    Thisbemyalt
    Yeah the end of that window is doable for me
    Thisbemyalt
    Thisbemyalt
    Btw I will be on from about 10-11 am my time tomorrow which if I am correct is like 11-midnight for you, just found out I will be doing prep for the trip at 11 tomorrow sorry for the late notice
    Xiri
    Xiri
    That's fine. I'm actually online from now so PM me (on as Snow Jiniri) when you're ready to go
    Oi xiri, when do you want to play for mpl? I’m gmt-4.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Are you free around Saturday noon your time?
    Havens
    Havens
    ye, I could do that
    we play for pupl, when are you available? gmt+2
    Xiri
    Xiri
    GMT+9. Is Sunday okay for you? Can probably play at any time (preferably in the evening)
    Raiza
    Raiza
    sunday is alright, can you play in my early afternoon? 2-3pm
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Yep thats perfect. See you then!
    Hi, we play for pupl. Im gmt +2 and available all saturday and some weekday evenings. Lmk when youre available
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hey, is Saturday afternoon your time okay? Like 4pm~5pm your time
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    4 pm works
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Im on if you want to play 15 min earlier.
    Yo, ends up I do have game that kicks off at 2pm my time so I wouldn't get back for another 3 hours roughly, what other times could work for you?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    We could try before your game (1pm your time) or when you get back (5pm). I can probably stay up until 6pm your time if that works for you
    Scottie
    Scottie
    Yeah 5-6pm my time Sunday would be easier
    Ru pools i'm gmt +2, I prefer play the nextweek, when are u avaible ?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    GMT+9 and uh sure. Available all days except Friday - late evenings until late
    Hurtadoo
    Hurtadoo
    Can we play the last week end maybe a saturday ? i'm always avaible at this time
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Yes that works. See you at 11pm Saturday gmt+9
    ru majors gmt +8 i can mostly play 9-12pm
    TMM
    TMM
    Im on my way home man
    Xiri
    Xiri
    well... we did schedule for 9pm your time. What time will you be able to play?
    TMM
    TMM
    hey sorry im late, i messaged u on ps
    ru pools i'm gmt-7 can do 11am-9pm weekends and 4:30pm-9pm weekdays after this tuesday but need to know in advance lmk what works
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Let's try 9pm your time on a weekday. How does 9pm Monday your time sound? (That should be 1pm here if my maths is correct)
    queso
    queso
    that's fine see you then
    Hi! We're matched for R1 of monotype ssnls. What is your timezone and when are you free to play? Closer to the deadline is better because I have exams through next Tuesday, but if that doesn't work I can figure something out! :D
    Aparctias
    Aparctias
    After next Tuesday my sleep schedule can go wherever I want it to, so whatever time next Thurs or Friday would be great! I'm GMT-4
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Okay so something came up and I won't be able to play tomorrow at 1pm my time. But I can play at around 12pm if thats okay with you (should be 11pm your time I think?)
    Aparctias
    Aparctias
    Depends on when my D&D session ends, but that should probably work!
    uult gmt+3. the tour has no hard deadline. having said that, i leave to go to a trip returning next monday. after that my availability will be good. lmk what works
    Xiri
    Xiri
    How does 11pm my time sound
    CBU
    so 17:00 mine unless i'm having a brainfart. works
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Yep that should be it. See you then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…