TPP
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when play for oras champ?
    TPP
    TPP
    I can ask for an extension. Are you available around the same time (around 1 PM or 2 PM or 3 PM my time) tomorrow? Friday I'll be busy from 1 PM until 3 PM, but I can be free a bit earlier like 11 AM - 12:30 PM. Saturday I should be free from 11 AM for the rest of the day.
    le LLiolae
    yeah is good for the same time thanks 1pm/2pm
    le LLiolae
    on as RUFAST Lio
    Thanks for reminding me to check out the rules, I have now posted and updated description of my team, which follows the written criteria.
    oras ou cup whatever gmt+5.5 can play weekends evenings to late night my time.when can u play?
    TPP
    TPP
    I can't do that time Friday, but I can do that time both Saturday and Sunday. Do you wanna try Saturday, and if we both miss, then we try Sunday? If we miss both, we have 1 more weekend to try again.
    Pradhaaan
    yh saturday/sunday works for me. c u den boi.
    until that, PEACE.
    TPP
    TPP
    I guess we didn't see each other, but are you free this week? I should be free each day after 1 PM (11 PM your time), but I can also play earlier from 10 AM - 2 PM your time, and 4 PM - 6 PM your time. Let me know what works.
    oras champ when ? i'm gmt+2
    Staxi
    Staxi
    i'm on
    TPP
    TPP
    Hey, really sorry for missing again. I ended up leaving my phone on silent earlier last night and forgot to take it off and my alarm didn't wake me up in time. I'd ask to try again but I think I've missed it 3 times by now and don't wanna trouble you more. I'm perfectly fine with you taking the win :)
    Staxi
    Staxi
    Hey i'm sorry, i'm gonna take it if that doesn't bother you since i'm getting busier
    Jirachi Mode: ON
    TPP
    TPP
    The opposing Jirachi used Metronome!

Waggling a finger let it use Sheer Cold!
    (Jirachi lost 100% of its health!)
    Jirachi fainted!
    When GSC cup? I’m gmt-6 I thought got confused with the pairings and it turns out you’re my opponent
    TPP
    TPP
    I'm GMT-5 and I'm usually free after 12 PM each day besides 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM on the weekdays, 4:30 PM - 7:15 PM on Thursday, and 12 PM - 3:30 PM on Friday. Besides that I might be running errands before 4 PM on the weekdays, but I'm generally pretty open still.
    Confide
    Confide
    actually take the win bro
    ou ssnl r5, I'm GMT +5:30 and the weekend should be good for me. lmk a specific time
    TPP
    TPP
    I'm GMT-5, so we're 10 and a half hours apart. How early are you available on Saturday/Sunday? I tend to stay up late, so something like 10 AM to 1 PM your time might work for me. Do you want to try my Friday night or Saturday night (Saturday noon and Sunday noon for you)?
    IPF
    IPF
    saturday noon my time works well for me
    yo adv cup, edt, does next weekend work for u? sometime sunday evening probably.
    TPP
    TPP
    Hey, I'm an hour behind you and yeah anytime after 12 PM should be good for me.
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    ok, sounds good. message me on discord and we'll pick out a specific time
    Yo, we are paired for r1 of dpp cup, when do you wanna play ? Im gmt+2 btw
    Vay
    Vay
    Okay
    TPP
    TPP
    Cool, I will see you then :)
    Vay
    Vay
    i'm online right now, both on main and smogtours as vay, if you're ok to play a bit earlier (if not, then i'll wait 25minutes as planned)
    Hey, we should play for the ADV team tour soon, I'm +2 can you do any time this weekend except saturday evening?
    Fantos13
    Fantos13
    yea your time, but anywys I should be on showdown from now on for the next hours, just chall Fantos13
    TPP
    TPP
    Hey, I something came up and I'll be like 30 minutes late. Can you still play?
    Fantos13
    Fantos13
    just chall me whenever you're ready
    looks like we're paired yet again. u know my timezone (i think?) i can play monday & friday afternoon, tuesday & thursday evening, and weekends all day, lmk what works for u bro
    TPP
    TPP
    BWAHAHAHAHA
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…