Vay
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there. We play for DPP OU Summer Seasonal round 11. My timezone is GMT+3 so I am an hour ahead of you. When would you like to play? I can't play before Thursday.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    lets go with that on sunday. will catch you then
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i am online as pohjis
    Vay
    Vay
    I am sorry i was convinced we were playing at 5pm gmt+2 instead of 4pm gmt+2

#BestRBYLCTeamFrance
    Vay
    Vay

:smogthink:
    Vay
    Vay
    That actually the post i worked the most since i joined smogon. Every other post i made was a one liner or just me entering tournaments :blobwizard:
    Jisoo
    Jisoo
    Nice
    hi vay we're paired for the old gens tournament. im gmt+10, and would really really like to play before Friday

i am free most of tuesday and wednesday, for example my 10pm is your 2pm? would that work? otherwise my 4pm is your 8am another possibility?
    Vay
    Vay
    I'd like to play wednesday, and i'm ok for both my 2pm and my 4pm.
    thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve
    ok lets play Wednesday 10pm GMT+10
    Vay
    Vay
    i'm on main & smogtours as vay
    we play for roapl this week. i'm gmt +2 and would prefer playing either saturday or sunday. what works best for you?
    Tony
    Tony
    oh sorry! yes that's fine ^_^
    Tony
    Tony
    something came up and i won't be able to make the time anymore. can you play sometime tomorrow at all? i'm home all day
    Vay
    Vay
    I'm home all day too, so it will be easy, would be 8pm or 10pm okay for you ?
    hey man, you and your friend can play tomorrow at 4 or 5pm at afternoon? (gmt -3)
    Nowh
    Nowh
    Aye man, sorry I lost the time, but I'm free from here, when you want to play just call
    Vay
    Vay
    my discord : vay#7581 ; his discord : sageau#4240
    Vay
    Vay
    feel free to contact us, but i'll go eating soon, so i'm not up to play right now
    Hello guys, since i'm the DPP OU gym leader for RoA victory road, you might have come here to schedule me for this, so here are my disponibilities :
    GMT+1
    Monday : from 7pm to 8pm then 9pm to 11pm
    Tuesday : no disponibilities, alas.
    Wednesday : from 10am to 11pm
    Thursday : from 2pm to 6pm
    Friday : from 10am to 12am
    Weekend : always up to play.
    Vay
    Vay
    Exceptionally, tuesday 5th and thursday 7th i'll be able to play from 7pm to 11pm
    hello ill be playing dpp and im gmt-5 when can you play
    Jefozz
    Jefozz
    cant you play tomorrow at 8 pm your time?
    Vay
    Vay
    I always go at the restaurant with family at that time. I come back at 11pm my time which is 5pm your time, i'll be able to play at this moment
    Vay
    Vay
    So when do you wanna play ?
    dpp finals, not sure about activity for next week yet. will know more after today/tomorrow. can you lmk yours for now and ill get back to you soon?
    Vay
    Vay
    I'm gmt+1. I'm free on the weekend, the whole wedsneday and free all thursday from 2pm. On top of that, i get back home at 7pm everyday, but i'd rather like to not play monday or tuesday if possible.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    wednesday thursday or friday should work after 9pm your time if possible. thursday should work after 8pm. can get back with more times/weekend times later
    Vay
    Vay
    I forgot to tell you that Thursday is impossible for me past 6pm, and tuesday is acutally 100% impossible. However Wedsnday & friday past 9pm are fine by me. HMU again when you've got more info
    when play for bw ssnl?
    Pais
    Pais
    Yo, I've had a problem, let's do it another day sry
    Vay
    Vay
    I think i'll just give you the win, i've barely played BW in my life and i've got to study, gl hf for next rounds.
    Pais
    Pais
    Ty
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…