Thunder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo what's up man We're matched up for PU seasonal. I'm GMT -4 so its midnight for me rn but Im willing to play if you're on. Otherwise, some evening during the week would be best
    Hey, Mellow said that I made a mistake -- he was the one who missed your Equilibra Playtest Tourney match and wanted you to go on to Round 3 instead of him. Is that cool with you? Sorry for the mistake on my part.
    Ayy we’re facing off in the like it never happened tour, what times works for you, I’m central time. Thanks!
    Jrenner
    Are you coming? I need to know pretty soon
    Jrenner
    Well I can’t wait any longer. If you want to battle we can play between 9:30-11:30 my time (central time). After that I’ll be flying and then on vacation so won’t be able to do much.
    Thunder
    Thunder
    Take the win something came up.
    Howdy, you're my opponent for SabUUtage! I can play anytime this week after 5 PM PDT.
    Thunder
    Thunder
    Sat 10 pm your time??.
    Rawbi
    Rawbi
    Yeah, I can make that happen. See you then!
    Rawbi
    Rawbi
    Sorry, had an emergency come up, couldn't make it. Take the win.
    hey, you got subbed into NU. will you be free to play this weekend? i'm CST -- it's 7:30 PM as i'm posting. i should be available to play much of tomorrow / sunday, though i ahve a few games scheduled for saturday afternoon
    Thunder
    Thunder
    Oops I am GMT+5:30.
    jake
    jake
    That should be okay. I think 11PM your time is ~12:30PM mine -- it'd be in roughly 50 minutes from this post tomorrow? should be good for that time
    Thunder
    Thunder
    Okay
    hi PU open, im gmt -4. Tomorrow, Wednesday and Sunday are all the best to try and schedule for me, I prefer to play as toward the evening as is possible for u
    Hey I am your LC 1V1 opponent when are you available? I am GMT -7 and Thursday night or Friday would be best. Sunday I can't do any time.
    Thunder
    Thunder
    I am very busy this week so take the win
    Hey, we're paired for doubles drop an Uber minitour, when do you wanna play?
    Thunder
    Thunder
    Uh if you don't realize I have already posted my message to drop out
    hey oras ubers cup +2 here. does weekend around 8pm my time work?
    Thunder
    Thunder
    Actually I want to drop out so ask for sub in my place
    Hey, I'm your new opponent for DOU BW cup. When do you want to play? Should be available Friday/Saturday all day from like 11 AM-10 PM GMT-4
    Tman
    Tman
    Hey, any chance we can reschedule? I’ve been a bit sick and I’m afraid I’m gonna sleep through our scheduled time. Should be able to do later tonight (after 4 PM probably) or tomorrow morning. Also could play rn if you’re around. Sorry about this
    Tman
    Tman
    ?
    Thunder
    Thunder
    Take the win
    Hey um sorry about you falling out of the CAP UU tour. I did brackets twice and you just didnt get picked, and I had to make a tough call. Really sorry.
    Thunder
    Thunder
    Ok no problem. It happens.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…