Nevve
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When you wanna play for ru open? My time gmt -6 and available every day, usually 10 am to 2 am the next day. Only exception is Monday when I may need to be gone from 4 to 7 pm
    MJ2020
    MJ2020
    Sunday, Saturday, either day is good. I have a ton of free time.
    Nevve
    Nevve
    Hey man something came up, take the win and gl in rest
    MJ2020
    MJ2020
    K ty. Today's the deadline right?
    Howdy I’m ur opponent for uu grand slam. Gimme a time for Wednesday or Thursday and that would work best for me.
    DaSpoofy
    DaSpoofy
    my apologies i missed our time. Can we squeeze it in today?
    Nevve
    Nevve
    I'm busy today, can you do sometime tomorrow? If not we can ask for an extension
    DaSpoofy
    DaSpoofy
    tomorrow is rough for me. You can ask for an extension but if its too much trouble take the win. My fault i missed the time
    uu open gmt+2, would prefer asap
    Nevve
    Nevve
    I'm unsure as to my availabilty tmmrw evening but ill try my best
    Denial
    Denial
    im going to be on from this point on, ill be on main as averardo (just in case you want to play before the schedule)
    Nevve
    Nevve
    oh geez hope u weren't waiting long, getting on ps as nevver evver now
    hey we play for the new meta tour, im GMT -4 and prefer my evening but im relatively flexible. when would u like to play?
    Nevve
    Nevve
    GMT-3 your evening is fine, would Wednesday/Thursday be good?
    RU open, EDT (GMT-4). My schedule is super free except midday on tuesday, lmk when works for you
    Vapo
    Vapo
    i'll let you know if something comes up, but that should be fine!
    Nevve
    Nevve
    I'm probably gonna be closer to 5:30 my time before I get on if you are good to play today (Traffic is bad)
    Vapo
    Vapo
    oh shit my bad, i completely forgot we rescheduled for today. you can just take the activity win, sorry again and gl in rest
    hey when would u like to play for the new meta tour? i'm gmt-4 (est) and i'm mostly free during evening hours; all days are fine for me
    Nevve
    Nevve
    Wanna try for Wednesday evening, around your 7-8 pm? I'm GMT-3 (AST).
    temp
    temp
    That sounds perfect to me
    temp
    temp
    Hey, I'm on PS rn (on the name tempering), shoot me a PM there whenever you're available
    hi when do you want to play for pu open? gmt+2, I'm free most evenings after 6, and more able to free up time during the weekends if needed up until like. I work full time though, so before 6 on weekdays is completely impossible for me to make.
    Quite Quiet
    Quite Quiet
    sunday is fine after 6pm or before 1pm by time, but not between 1-6pm
    Nevve
    Nevve
    Ok, after 6 works fine
    Quite Quiet
    Quite Quiet
    Since it's 6 now, I'll be on smogtours for the next hour or two, so just ping me when you're ready.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…