YoBuddy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hay man, we're playing for kickoff. I'll be away until Jan 2nd, so I'd rather play on the weekend. I'm GMT+1 and should be free pretty much all day, what time would work best for you?
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    I'm GMT +11. I probably can't play Sunday but Saturday is fine. How does 11am for you (9pm for me) sound?
    Qwello Lee
    Qwello Lee
    Should be fine, see you then :]
    hey man, I saw you wanted to play on friday for kickoff on bvkkrkvkvs' wall. what times best for you? im gmt+1 so im going to make a selfish request whether you could play at 11-12pm your time?
    Hey what's up. We play for the LINH tour. What days work best for you? I'm gmt-7
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    That should be fine, see you then.
    Bless
    Bless
    Hey I'm not gonna be able to play tomorrow. Some IRL stuff happened that I need to take of first so Im taking a break from mons. Take the win. Sorry about this man
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    That's fine man, I hope everything turns out ok for you.
    hey we play for sm cup gmt-7, iirc timezone difference sucks for us. the weekend is probably best
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    Last time we played it was 5pm Saturday for you, 10am Sunday for me, does this still work? (GMT +10 btw)
    emforbes
    emforbes
    alright that should work fine
    We play for XY, I'm GMT+1, can you play Friday or earlier?
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    I'm GMT +10. I'm having work done on my internet on Thursday so I don't know if I can play then. How does 11am Friday (8pm for me) sound?
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    yeah that should work
    Hey what's up man. We play for the fibers tour. Can you play Saturday gmt-7 from 11am-6pm? That's my next day off
    Bless
    Bless
    Hey I'm gonna be at the library around 4:30pm-5pm. If we don't get both our battles done before 6pm then I'll just have to finish them on my phone. Let's do XY first and then dubers after
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    I'm in the doubles room now.
    Bless
    Bless
    I'm gonna be at library around 5:10. I meant that I was going to arrive bat the library around 4:30pm-5pm. I'm leaving my house now
    hi yobuddythebaker, im gmt-7 and we play for the xy tour. Should be pretty free after thursday
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    How does 8pm Saturday for you, 1pm Sunday for me sound? I'm GMT +10 and I should be pretty free around the weekend if this time isn't good
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    should work fine
    Heyo, I just got subbed into DPL to play vs you, I'm free all night so shoot me a pm whenever you're good to play
    Hey. We're matched up for the DOU seasonal. I'm GMT-8 and would prefer to play on Saturday or Sunday.
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    I'm GMT +11. How does 11am Sunday my time, 4pm Saturday your time, sound?
    KennyJ
    KennyJ
    Yeah, that's should work for me.
    Hey! We're matched up for DOU seasonal. I'm GMT -6 and would prefer to play during the week sometime so I can focus on another match this weekend.
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    I'm GMT +11. Would 6pm Thursday your time (11am Friday my time) be suitable?
    fespy
    fespy
    I have something at 6, but could do 4:30 or maybe 5?
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    Yeah 5pm Thursday your time should be fine. I'll be in the doubles room then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…