Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dpp monotype, im gmt -3 and i can do whenever after 6pm -3
    LpZ
    LpZ
    im on main as LpZ IV, deadline is in 1 hour so we gotta be quick
    Seo.
    Seo.
    oh yes plz if yall can play before deadline would be amazing cuz i wanna post and sleep QQ
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Just finished LPZ won
    What days/times work for you for TLT? I'm -5
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Will be on soon
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Alright I’m annoyed at this as much as you are... can’t go to bed yet cause my dads... staying up...
    7u9i2
    7u9i2
    alright, I'll be on for at least another hour if you're able to get on
    Tlt, when do u wanna go? Also wanna gentlemans to no ru or ubers, ru is crazy this month and I don’t feel like learning ubers. Just lmk
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    As for tiers want to do the whole “lock” thing here or on discord (I’m currently working rn so maybe we can do it later tonight?)
    mushamu
    mushamu
    thats fine, we can do it whenever really just hmu on discord
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Alright
    When do you wanna play for Mono Seasonals? I am GMT -7 and can not play from 6PM-8PM my time
    When mono snnls im GMT-4, i can play all day in my afternoons and nights
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Im also GMT-4, so yeah I can play all day/afternoon most days
    Raahel
    Raahel
    wanna play now? or tomorrow at 8:30pm gmt-4?
    We play for the monotype little cup tournament. I’m gmt-6. When can you play?
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Sundays likely a no go, want to do it tomorrow? i'll be available all day
    Jolly Togekiss ^-^
    Jolly Togekiss ^-^
    Sure. How about 7 pm my time?
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Hmm maybe? Im likely going to grab dinner for me and my father at 7pm your time (which is about 6pm my time).

If you want to battle before then though, I'll be in the rooms and will keep myself online while doing chores lol
    Mono gens, GMT, when do you want to play.
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    just GMT?

Im EST (GMT-5 I believe) Im going to be on all day tomorrow, and most of Tuesday.

Every other day I can do 8am-2pm since I have work the whole rest of the week... though that 8am time might be cut short Wednesday since im working an overnight shift
    Cam
    Cam
    tomorrow is fine, I'll be on in the day / evening for me so just find me in the ou room wheneve r you want to play
    Hey we fight for monotype tour. Im gmt+8 can play mostly at night.
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Sure just find me on ps, same name as here I will be in the mono and tournaments rooms
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Err you missed me.. I was on till noon to before giving in

what time would you like to reschedule for?
    TMM
    TMM
    aw shit sorry bro, ive been scheduling w a lot of people. are u still around rn?
    Hello, this is for rigged tour. GMT-7, what time can you play?
    DemonBldz
    DemonBldz
    So if you can stay up and get this finish, it would be nice. I'll be on till 3am my time GMT -7.
    Unless you would like to do it on Tuesday Jan, 21 at the same time?
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Let’s do it around the same time tomorrow.. I’m emotionally drained after working
    DemonBldz
    DemonBldz
    Alright, see you tomorrow then.
    Hello, when do you want to play for Monotype Winter Seasonals? GMT -5, would prefer to do sometime this weekend because I'm free all day. Can't really play on weekdays at all except for after 4:00 P.M. Friday.
    yo, when do you wanna play for bw uu cup? gmt-4
    Accel
    Accel
    Yo, please try and get this done before the deadline.
    Joltage
    Joltage
    I'm gonna be chillin on smogtours basically all day, so find me when you can
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Alright i'll be on soon after some teambuilding
    Well if my chances of getting into MPL were slim, I just made it none after that horrible display. Great job you fucking idiot.…
    I love using the sprite as my Avi mainly because it sometimes freezes and it looks like Lyn is diving like a bird or floating in air lol
    replays are mandatory, edit the replays into your post pls
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    I’ve sent two out of three matches, my opponent was on his UULT alt

I will get the privatized match (that he won) as soon as I get home, about 6ish hours from now
    Hello nu majors, I'm GMT +8 available most afternoons and more flexible on weekends (please try not this Sunday I already have 7 tour games)
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Im EST time, and am available most weekdays at my time from 8am-2pm (on Monday its till 9pm, tues/thurs till 6:30pm) and I can be on all nights at about 11pm- whenever I choose to sleep
    When can you play for NU majors? I'm in CET (UTC +1:00). I'm avaible for the rest of today, during the weekend and on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evening.
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Im on right now, Im on EST time, and I can be on from 8am-9pm Monday (and less time on the rest of the week)
    hello! we got paired for USM RU cup so i'm telling you which times i can play, my time zone is -5 gmt and i'm available in all days of the week past 4pm and all the time throughout the weekend (exceptions are: can't play at 4pm my time on tueday and at 6pm my time on friday due to other scheduled matches)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…