WMAR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! I see you're really interested in Mediocre Mons, an OMotM that I really loved and topped the ladder with. If you want any help with reviving it, I'd totally be down sometime this weekend to come up with a VR and ideas!
    This gen I'm a big ZU player with a lot of NFE experience too, and I'm sure those both have a lot of overlap with this meta..
    WMAR
    WMAR
    Of course I recognize you all over zu and I respect you a whole lot. Mediocremons is a meta that sounds so much fun and seeing it dead urks me so yes any help i can get with Mediocremons will be amazing. I have a discord WMAR#1083 so we can chat more there. I appreciate this so much my man i dont want a UM to die
    hey, we play scRUb league week 2. I'm GMT -6. Im free everyday after 11 AM my time. Let me know when youre available
    WMAR
    WMAR
    im EST so im free most days after 5. weekends im free all day unless told otherwise
    WMAR
    WMAR
    hey ya down to battle today?
    hjkhj
    hjkhj
    Oh shoot, are you available to play right now? What's your account name?
    hi, nu open. I'm gmt+3. Ι'm free from Wednesday to Friday and Sunday. I prefer to play after 7-8pm my time. Let me know about your schedule
    Laz
    Laz
    ok,sounds good
    Laz
    Laz
    I'll be available to play for the next 4 hours. Otherwise, I 'll be back after my midnight for 2-3 hours. Let me know when you want to play
    WMAR
    WMAR
    sorry i had to go to a party, am ready to battle whenever now
    Hi. Gratz on being my second sub in pu. Because this is so late, I won’t be able to play til Sunday. Sorry bout that. I’m gmt -4 and will be available most of the day, just shoot a timeframe and it will probably work.
    dpp zu. i am free tues and wednesday from 1-7 pm and free saturday and sunday from again 1-7 pm. gmt -5
    WMAR
    WMAR
    lets do sunday, sorry for responding late been so damn busy. im est so and i go on showdown for fun then
    RU Open when, GMT + 1 can’t do this weekend, inc Friday, Thursday or Monday. Pretty free next week tho
    WMAR
    WMAR
    lets shoot for a time, sorry for responding late i have been so busy its crazy. im EST tell me days you are free after this
    hey thanks for using my check, hopefully it was useful
    just letting you know that you left in some of the comments like (comma) (apostrophe)
    WMAR
    WMAR
    It was so damn useful, couldve sworn i did them all. I appreciate you so much
    Le Carole de Mismagius
    hi i forgot to add this on my qc check but make sure to specify exploud is only prediction reliant against opps w good normal resists like regi + ttrum cause otherwise spamming boomburst doesnt require much thought
    WMAR
    WMAR
    implemented
    hey! for the analysis in set comments "...since it is outclassed by Combusken, since Combusken which isn't susceptible..." remove the second "since Combusken" so it should read "...since it is outclassed by Combusken, which isn't susceptible..." :)
    WMAR
    WMAR
    done diddly done
    I'm online in the discord and on showdown. If the timing works for you we can do this tonight.
    Uu god among us I'm GMT +1 when do you wanna play ?
    WMAR
    WMAR
    This Saturday any time im free, EST
    patoche
    patoche
    Hey sorry, can you starting to play f now ? I have 3-4 free hours starting from now
    WMAR
    WMAR
    Sure pal lets go im on wmar
    I’m ur tutor for nu, lemme know ur name on discord so we can figure out times.
    WMAR
    WMAR
    WMAR#1083
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…